72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+21 votes
1.9k views
closed
in Promos by Super-star (161k points)
edited by
Filman want srk to do a cult classic film with 150cr bo and salman to do masala again and again thus can touch 250cr bo and he can easily say salman is bigger star thn srk
CultCharm, yes, I made a different expectation because of Don 2, I should have focused on it being a Farah film rather than Shahrukh robbery film again, but still, I was hoping for more style, not comedy, and without even knowing a thing? Every time a trailer is out the whole film is said to be bad, if the trailer is bad, that 'The film is gonna be be crap', this and that.

Fs_ How many times do you even see me in the forum now? I am pretty sure by the time Salman's next film comes I'll be gone for good. I wanted a good film from Shahrukh, I mean, he has given CE to you guys, exactly what you all needed to fight greatly, now a good film would have been better.
We have enough good film, tell ur star to make some good
+1
Okay, I'll just give him a call and tell him that.

29 Answers

+7 votes

Best answer

Its a good trailer but not close to what i expected........The most hated scene is Sonu's shirt n that smoke scene......Abhishek looks like having no role.......SRK is looking awesome in his 2looks n third one is something to look forward to know where it is gonna be used.....SRK's character looks not so serious as i expected it to have that calmness n evilness, maybe the change after Jackie's entry will work big time for his character......Film looks like an entertainer with stupidity also allowed.....I wanted it to be total classy.....dresses r too good.....Dubai is gonna rock for sure......Hopefully that SRK falling from buildings' terrace is executed well.....Jackie Shroff's character should have been introduced in this 3min long trailer.....Vivaan Shah is looking as expected, a mastermind kind of looks he is giving.....Deepika didn't get much time.......Inshort, SRK will rock but his character is not looking that good as of now, it is grand and Indiawaale song sounds awesome......3.5/5 from my side for this trailer n it will get better with time cz YEH TO SIRF TRAILER HAI, PICTURE ABHI BAQI HAI MERAY DOST

by Assistant Director (41.3k points)
selected by
+1
Big disappointment yaar. I was also expecting Shahrukh to be more of calm evil, more like near the ending, his look is good, but character is bad. Sonu and Abhishek are total waste, for bad comedy, Sonu more as he would have been great in the villain side. Jackie character seems to be the best one in the film. Deepika's role seems to be just to annoy. Overall, it doesn't seem to me as if the makers were able to handle the characters.
hmmm.......expected better than this for sure....didn't even have that Sonu's scene stupidity in my worst dreams.....what was that......hopefully film mein kaat koot kr achay achay scenes daal lein.....even trailer k bhi editing sahi nhn h, don't know what is gonna happen with film.....though its not YRF who knows how to cut trailers properly......ab sari umeedein robbery part k script par aa kr tik gaye hain....1,2twists aur film ka level kafi oper ja skta h even with below average comic characters.....cz SRK ka character to pakka serious honay wala h Jackie Shroff k entry k baad....aur mjhe serious SRK dekhna h, comedy type part to CE ko repeat krnay wala hisaab lag rha h.....aur koi Abhishek ko is film sy nikal do :P :D
+12 votes

After looking forward to it for several days, I don't like the ghisi-piti comedy but the song Indiawaale is really cool.

by Assistant Director (54.0k points)
+10 votes

Not so good. Above average trailer. Its grand but not Good.

by Producer (103k points)
mein 4th class se mass aur class mein difference janta hoon ....
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/wdys.gif
Nova check pm bhai :).............
i am sorry rocco n rollo....... i sleep early and i wake up early..... i respect elders and love youngers.....  so thats why..... i couldn't read it on time
Hehe no problem Nova bhai and thanx <3 .......
+7 votes

Its awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee....Grandest trailer ever...The King is back again....RIP Katrina's Dhoom:3...

by Director (123k points)
Devdas is Real Champ? Two accounts?

Fs_, not boig difference between CE and Kick, so only took Kick's name, not CE.
In that case one name would enough between k3 and yjhd
Fs_, Kick and CE both were masala, K3 was superhero film, ETT was a masala film, YJHD was comedy romance, no action.
Hahahahaha, well explained. Lol
+7 votes
+7 votes

mahn............m disappointd...........hated the lame jokes ...............remove that and and add some more of action sequences and you will have one of the finest trailers bollywood has ever seen......

by
+1
If action would have been like Don 2, I would have agreed, but even the action disappoints. BTW, remove that and you have finest trailer, that's more than half of the trailer with comedy, that way you can change something in every trailer and make the finest.
+7 votes

Srk stands out big time in the trailer,but honestly speaking worst fears might come true. Its on a grand scale, but parts of it are looking quite crass. Its typical farah khan sense of humour and abhishek and sonu are hamming like anything. If WOM is good, then sky is the limit, or else........well, with srk at the helm, i feel this isnt going to be a TMK. Lets hope the king lights up our diwali! Trailer rating- 2.5/5. Bang bang teaser was better.

by Mega Star (226k points)
+7 votes

highly disappointed, how could a man after Swades, Chak de, MNIK do this
crap..

by
–3
Add after Chennai Express and it looks okay...
+6 votes

Its an ok Trailer Film is looking grand but still expected a lot more but got less...2.75/5

by Star (156k points)
+5 votes

Awesome, Mindblowing and Very Grand Trailer... 4/5 ... SRK Stole the Show!!

by Assistant Director (44.7k points)
+5 votes

3/5..........Its overall good not great! Only SRK is looking is good.........! Rest i don't have any expectations from this movie after watching trailer! Its typical huge buzz kind of masala movie which will break record but content wise poor like D3 and KICK! Only movies which are looking interesting till now are BANG BANG and P.K.!!!

by Production Accountant (25.4k points)
+4 votes

It's awesome and looking very grand 5/5

by Unit Manager (31.2k points)
yes i agree but i expected something like this from farah so i am happy but Movie will be good i think similar Main hoon na
+4 votes

Just see the HNY trailer & i have to admit " 120 Cr firework fizzle.".......
Below average 2/5..........

by Star (156k points)
–1
hahahahaha we all know what happened to the last person who dared to say that to SRK.
Usi slap ka badla liya hai farah ne is baar...
poor srk.
+1
Every single non srk fan bashed CE on this same forum. trailer was called all sorts of bad stuff. Every aamir hater bashed D3. This one will break records too
+4 votes

TBH the trailer is AVERAGE for me and it failed to fulfill my expectation....I though if this is a Robbery movie then there must be some "WOW" moment in the trailer but it look like another "TMK" so my rating Is 2/5

by Location Manager (7.5k points)
–1
+4 votes

Had bit high expectation but still a good trailer,Comedy looked forced, but music is good, great canvas Srk looks damn awesome 3.5/5

by Assistant Director (54.3k points)
+4 votes

Just watched the trailer....To be honest Trailer is pathetic..Worst Trailer starring SRK.....Supporting Cast is looking very bad....Sureshot lifetime under 200 cr

by Director (121k points)
+4 votes

What's good about the trailer:
- it looks grand
- music seems catchy
- Srk looks good (acting wise and look wise)
What's bad about the traile:
- story doesn't seem impressive
- not a single good dialogue. Wanna know who wrote it.
- apart from Srk no one looks impressive not even deepika, boman or soonu

It looks like a one time decent watch. My rating is two stars.

by Producer (101k points)
@MayurPuri wrote them.. Go and check his twitter profile how people are impressed with his dialogues.. Maaadar.. Chod na yaar is famous of them all.
Well I personally didn't like a single dialogue.
+4 votes

Ye kya tha.. It's like "Naam bade or darshan chote." Strictly average trailer. Though loved SRK's look and some action sequence. Only Jackie dada's character seems to be the best one. It's just above TMK imo. Even OSO looks better than HNY, though didn't liked OSO; MHN is still best work of farah. I think people will still watch it especially SRK fans so 200+ cr.

by Assistant Director (53.5k points)
+3 votes

Honestly its an above avg trailer. SRK stands out though like always

by Assistant Director (43.1k points)
reshown by
+3 votes

like it...........superb....

by Production Designer (12.1k points)
+3 votes

Trailer is v.good but i expected more....Charlie rocking....good comic scenes WDV and maa dar....chod na yar...liked it........Comedy good but action scenes were good(underwater and srk flying from building...and way srk says Kismat bari kutti cheez hai...maza a gaya....Charlie hats off......
3.5/5

by Cinematographer (92.9k points)
+3 votes

a good trailer but not to the expected level.......doesnt seem to be a series movie but will break records if story is good

by Second Unit Director (77.9k points)
+2 votes

OMG.."Tod Diye Taaley" (party)

5/5* (dance)

by Mega Star (230k points)
+2 votes

Trailer is billion time grand and better than crap Dhoom3 nd kick...nd its more on massy level....

Srk's look is witty,evil nd as always cool nd charming srk stole the show here in trailer

haters think enough before barking as u know what happened when u barked agains CE
collections will be

india - sureshot 250cr plus

overseas- 180cr

R I P Bollywood

R I P haters

by Assistant Director (46.5k points)
nd one more thing Majority of indians like hny type of entertaining movies so its 5/5 frm me ,as i said before its more massy ...we all know wat happned to pure classic don2...so m ready to bet with anyone here about cl ...
+6
dont bring forward old stuff mahn...
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/life.gif
+2
Oh right, now it's just massy, for other films it would be something of crap comedy, crap action, etc.
+2 votes

wow........trailer is just superb and srk is looking awesome .....

by Production Accountant (24.3k points)
+2 votes

Trailer was fantastic except some lame comedies.But the trailer leaves a big impression and i'm quite happy they haven't revealed much about the movie and characters.Let the music album come!Because after seeing the some song's choreography and listening the background song,i'm extremely confident music album will be huge hit.Overall 4/5 from me.

by Production Accountant (23.2k points)
+2 votes

To be honest the trailer is average..!! It's according to my expectations..
2.5/5 from me for the trailer.

by Super-star (176k points)
+1 vote
by Assistant Director (51.9k points)
edited by
0 votes

Very good trailer.Movie has got everything.SRK looks great perfect.Eagerly waiting for INDIAWALE Gang.ISS DIWALI TODENGE RECORDS.

by Super-star (189k points)

No related questions found