Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+7 votes
3.3k views

Can't believe that I am admitting of being bored. The technical problems, I hope gets over soon since that 404 error thing is still popping up on my screen which is not making me to view my updates & the posts are not getting posted. Anyways, I would like to know the opinions of you all over these set of actresses, the first set has the ones who're in their last phase of acting career as top heroines & the second set contains the ones who for the most parts have replaced them successfully. Oh yeah, they're south actresses.

SET 1: Trisha Krishnan, Anushka Shetty, Shriya Saran, Nayantara & Charmi Kaur.

Set 2: Samantha Ruth Prabhu, Tamannah, Kajal Agarwal, Tapsee Pannu & Pranitha.

Note: All images are surprisingly taken from internet only & not so surprisingly the credit for sharing the images will be taken by me whereas the credit for the images will go to those respective photographers & the websites that published them.

And since I'm unable to find the poll option, I would be happy if you all provide your answers with reasons that doesn't include vulgarity, using of hot & sexy itself is enough for further imagination.

closed
in Opinion by All Time best! (302k points)

8 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

I want both the sets.

Ok,i will choose set 1.
Because anushka & nayantara are best in acting skills.

In set 2 also there is thammana ,good dancer & performer but sometimes overacting dude.....

by Executive Producer (68.1k points)
selected by
+2 votes

I will choose Set 2 because of samantha as she is my fav actress from south.

by Super-star (161k points)
+2 votes

Set 1 coz i used to be a nayanthara fan

by All Time best! (295k points)
+2 votes

I only like Shreya Saran from set-1 and i find trisha average nowadays dont know why! So will go with SET-2 because of hot Tamannah and Kajal Aggarwal!

by Production Accountant (25.4k points)
+1 vote

I want to go with first one becouse all five are so hot and sexy personally nayantara, anushka, shriya, are hottest from south industry.

by Executive Producer (63.7k points)
0 votes

First set of Actress.
Only on the basis of Looks, Hotness or Assests.

by Executive Producer (66.5k points)
0 votes

Set 2 bcoz have seen films most starring Kajal, Samantha & Tamannah ...

by Producer (118k points)
0 votes

Samantha, Tamanah, Kajal, Nayanthara, Sreya saran should have been in same set

by Camera Operator (8.2k points)

Set two for me

No related questions found