All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

71.3k questions

272k answers

333k comments

1.6k users

Categories

+9 votes
asked in Archived by Production Accountant (27.8k points)
92% Accept Rate

edited by

4 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

I loved it. I didn't expected it to be half of this, cause I thought it's a romantic film. John looks good and I think the action would be very good too. Shoojit Sircar directed Vicky Donor which was very good, and as Madras Cafe looks different, I expect very good content. The poster has made me start waiting for the film.

answered by Unit Manager (35.7k points)
selected by
+4 votes

The 1st poster is quite good.the film looks quite intense & some real action drama.my rating 4/5

answered by
+4 votes

First look poster is good, creative team did a fab job I must say! It seems to be an action thriller - just like Bourne Identity! Haha, I hope! ;)
I'm happy that an intelligent director like Shoojith is experimenting with the content! I hope that the movie has good content! And If the trailer is interesting then I'm in for first day first show!! ;)

answered by Assistant Director (49.4k points)
+4 votes

looking like 'Force2'....i must say a very gud poster..4/5

answered by Star (141k points)

Related questions

+8 votes
5 answers 78 views
+11 votes
8 answers 208 views
208 views asked Sep 18, 2014 in Movies by Sandeep Production Accountant (25.5k points)
+5 votes
3 answers 62 views