18. Hrithikiantilldeath - 42 points
  19. Baadshah - 32 points
  20. Vivek Rai - 30 points
  21. Seinfeld - 27 points
  22. Irdwhelp - 25 points
  23. nitesh singh - 22 points
  24. CultCharm - 22 points
  25. devendran - 21 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

69.4k questions

263k answers

322k comments

1.3k users

Categories

+8 votes

TAMIL - JILLA VS VEERAM

Jilla *ing Mohanlal, Vijay & Kajal Aggarwal. Veeram *ing Ajith Kumar & Tamannaah Bhatia.

TELUGU - NENOKKADINE VS YEVADU

1:Nenokkadine *ing Mahesh Babu & Kriti Sanon. Yevadu *ing Ram Charan, Shruti Hassan, Amy Jackson & Allu Arjun. Plus loving the strategy of Yevadu of releasing on 12th instead of releasing with Nenokkadine on 10th. This way the film's first day will be a Sunday followed by 1 working day i.e. Monday which is again followed by 2 back to back huge holidays on Tuesday & Wednesday.

HINDI - DEDH ISHQIYA VS YAARIYAN

DEDH ISHQIYA *ing Naseeruddin Shah, Madhuri Dixit Nene, Arshad Warsi & Huma Qureshi. YAARIYAN *ing Himansh Kohli, Rakul Preet Singh & Serah Singh.

And there are couple of A-certified Hindi films which are trying to find themselves a release out of which is Swarg Ashram, after getting some popularity because of it's youtube release the film got iself a strange demand to be released in theaters & it has found it's a date of 10th Jan. And the other one is titled "Chalo Picnic Manaye" & this one has no poster available although poster is available for Swarg Ashram due to it's explicit or indecent portrayal I won't be sharing it.

Do share your views?!

Note: All images are taken from the internet & the rights DOESN'T belong to us. Rightful owners definitely get the credit.

in Archived by All Time best! (264k points)
99% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

VEERAM wont stand abit infront of JILLA! Starcast is very powerful of JILLA! JILLA will only fall if its WOM is bad! On other hand in telgu side,Mahesh Babu movie will take better opening.....its looking like some hollywood kind of a movie! Allu Arjun is playing second fiddle opposite Ram Charan?? Hard to believe! He mostly do lead roles! I might not watch DEDH ISHQIYA and YAARIYAN till i get some good response from friends but still i want to watch DEDH ISHQIYA for Madhuri!South side DEDH ISHQIYA might work because of Madhuri's movie after long period but not that well even if WOM is good!Tamil-telegu movies will dominate this week in south!

by Production Accountant (22.6k points)
selected by
Allu Arjun has an extended guest appearance. He won't play a second fiddle. I guess he gets killed or something & Ram is taking revenge for that or Allu might turn up for the climax to help Ram to fight the bad guys. The action scenes only give space for such thoughts.
here in chd JILLA and 1...NENOKKADINE are set to be released on friday!!
Hmmm... Yevadu is coming on 12th. Anyways do edit your answer & add what are the chances the 2 Bollywood films have in the south this time. That was the main question.
+2 votes

No analysis, here is the clear predictions. I mean who will come out as the winner in the clash.

1) In Jilla and Verram - I think Jilla will emerge as a winner
2)In Nenokkadine VS Yevadu : Mahesh Babu starrer Nenokkadine without a doubt!
3) Dedh Ishqiya vs Yaaariyan: Yaariyan certainly got the swag factor but it wont be a problem for Dedh Ishqiya to come out as a winner.

I think that the Pongal holidays are big enough for two films to survive. It will certainly eat up each others business but still, the market is big enough for both films to survive. If it wasn't possible then one wouldn't have released with each other.

by

Related questions

+5 votes
3 answers 126 views
+7 votes
2 answers 48 views
48 views asked Jul 25, 2014 in Opinion by Suhas All Time best! (264k points)