+11 votes
Choices:
Dabangg 2 (10 votes, 71%)
Double Dhamaal (3 votes, 21%)
Race 2 (1 vote, 7%)
Muder 2 (0 votes)
Jism 2 (0 votes)
None Of them (0 votes)
asked in Archived by Production Accountant (27.8k points)
92% Accept Rate
Easily Double Dhamaal..

4 Answers

+5 votes

Best answer

Comparing to the first installment Dabangg 2 was a disappointment. Story-wise it wasn't good enough but Salman's performance was the only plus point!

I know I know, Dabangg 2 was much-much better than Double Dhamaal! I'm maybe wrong!

answered by Assistant Director (50.5k points)
selected by
dabangg 2 was better than double dhamaal?????
+4 votes

Double Dhamaal because it stands nowhere in front of Dhamaal.Dhamaal was a full entertainer and was very well received by the audience and because of this only Double Dhamaal was able to open good at BO and collected well but as a film Double Dhamaal had nothing to offer.it was a complete bore

answered by
But still, people had no expectations from this film! I maybe wrong!
But the film opened well means people had their expectations
+3 votes

Compared to the first one, worst is Double Dhamaal because in terms of pure entertainment,Dhamaal is a 4.5/5 from me while Double Dhamaal was a 2.5/5 from me....But if we are to talk about the worst movie among these,then its undoubtedly that mega third class movie Dabangg2...I would rate Dabangg a 2.25/5 while i would rate Dabangg 2 a 1/5....Ultimate bad movie,the worst movie in 2012 according to me

answered by All Time best! (269k points)
edited by
+3 votes

Both Double Dhamaal & Dabangg2 Was Very Bad Movies,Bt I Will Vote For Race2 Here As Personaly I Didnt Liked It..Yes,It Was Bettr Den Double Dhamaal And D2,Bt I Had A Gr8 Expectation Frm Race2,After Race,Which Was 1 Of The Best Thriller Ever...So I Will Vote For R2 Here

answered by Star (141k points)

Related questions

+11 votes
5 answers 52 views
52 views asked Jul 9, 2013 in Archived by Ajay90 Production Accountant (27.8k points)
+2 votes
5 answers 139 views
139 views asked Mar 20, 2016 in Actors by saamray01 Art Director (2.8k points)
+10 votes
2 answers 342 views
342 views asked Feb 4, 2014 in Opinion by Suhas All Time best! (277k points)