Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,478 questions

236,632 answers

286,029 comments

383 users

Here is the most rocking song from the jai ho....video of photocopy song.....watch it

+8 votes
118 views asked Jan 3, 2014 in Old by SULTAN Production Designer (13,503 points)
52% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

The song is catching on. The first time I heard it I was having a mixed feeling, calling it an average & most probably due to the language barrier. But for past one week it's the most heard song in my playlist. The video seems apt with Salman looking dashing & he always looks good dancing.

answered Jan 3, 2014 by suhas Mega Star (239,518 points)
selected Jan 3, 2014 by SULTAN
+3 votes

Superb massy song. My favourite from the album.

answered Jan 3, 2014 by Criminal Director (134,085 points)
+2 votes

with video now song sounds more better...........

answered Jan 3, 2014 by Grand Nova Star (140,942 points)
+1 vote

After watching video I start liking the song and Heroin....Video was Good; Daisy Salman chemistry is good..Nice to see all cast together...Very fresh pairing is making song more beautiful...Salman is back and back in style..Loved the signature step of the Song..Salman is looking as handsome as always; plus Salman and Specially Daisy' s Dance moves are Superb....

answered Jan 3, 2014 by moviezfun Producer (107,910 points)
Diasy is professional dancer...thats why she is dancing very brilliantly....

Related questions

+4 votes
3 answers 200 views
+5 votes
5 answers 444 views
+8 votes
3 answers 85 views
85 views asked Jan 16, 2014 in Old by suhas Mega Star (239,518 points)