• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
16 Online
3 Member And 13 Guest
Members present at the site
+8 votes
117 views asked in Old by Production Designer (13.5k points)
52% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

The song is catching on. The first time I heard it I was having a mixed feeling, calling it an average & most probably due to the language barrier. But for past one week it's the most heard song in my playlist. The video seems apt with Salman looking dashing & he always looks good dancing.

answered by Mega Star (228k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Superb massy song. My favourite from the album.

answered by Director (130k points)
+2 votes

with video now song sounds more better...........

answered by Director (130k points)
+1 vote

After watching video I start liking the song and Heroin....Video was Good; Daisy Salman chemistry is good..Nice to see all cast together...Very fresh pairing is making song more beautiful...Salman is back and back in style..Loved the signature step of the Song..Salman is looking as handsome as always; plus Salman and Specially Daisy' s Dance moves are Superb....

answered by Producer (108k points)
Diasy is professional dancer...thats why she is dancing very brilliantly....

No related questions found