• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
9 Online
1 Member And 8 Guest
Members present at the site
+5 votes
1k views
asked in Old by Unit Manager (32.1k points)
99% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Because it cant break Ready record........

answered by Director (127k points)
selected by
Spott on bro....watta prediction...!!
+2 votes

Its not that it cant break it but its release period is not good enough to maximise its business so unless its a. 3 idiots in content which is unlikely it cant but a realistic figure for it to beat is 208 cr of ce which it can break as business is good enough and salman after one year so that will be a good achievement for jai ho...

answered by Director (130k points)
+1 vote

Because Sohail Khan is not a good director........
but i have full faith in Salman he will make any movie hit alone.

answered by Producer (108k points)
edited by
Vijay is supported by Aamir and we all know Aamir reputation.........
aamir reputation nhi.director k kaam me ungli krne ki aadat he aamir ki.btw vijay didnt directedof D3. aamir and adi directed it.
@karan...ungli hi keh lo yaar but ye to manna padhega ki jis jisko ungli ki hai usne apna best diya hai Aamir ke saath.........
agree with you.........
+1 vote

it is not appealing,not up to the mark,sohails work is seeming very week.Music is also weak,only salmans star power can save this.i dont think it will cross bodyguard,it will most probably get superhit verdict.

answered by Production Accountant (22.2k points)

Related questions

+8 votes
4 answers 116 views
116 views asked in Old by SULTAN Production Designer (13.3k points)
+11 votes
6 answers 205 views
205 views asked in Old by suhas Mega Star (218k points)