• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

244k answers

296k comments

395 users

+6 votes
asked in Old by Executive Producer (69.6k points)
97% Accept Rate
+2
Bhai, Karan Johar ne sawaal poocha tha, usne to bas jawaab diya tha.
@Filman, bhai I don't have any problem wid her reply, whether she wants to do steamy scenes wid rk or rajpal yadav,.....main toh aap logon ka view janna chahta hoon ispe!!

3 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

then ranbir will be arrested for child abuse......

answered by Star (148k points)
selected by
+2 votes

She doesn't know me....otherwise she would choose me. :p

answered by Editor (88.3k points)
0 votes

Utter nonsense. The industry's backwards mindset is shown by the fact that someone actually bothered to ask this question. Intimate scenes should only be a part of a film when they are ACTUALLY relevant to the film's theme - for instance, a film on prostitution would obviously require such scenes. There is no need to ruin otherwise clean family entertainers by throwing in such scenes just to attract cheap-minded front-benchers. If you're that desperate to watch such things, it's called the Internet, folks. Films like 2 States and Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania that would have been healthy family fare before were ruined because of unnecessary sex scenes. Would taking out these scenes from such films really make a difference to their box-office result?

answered by Location Scout (4.8k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
1 answer 632 views
632 views asked Feb 28, 2014 in Promos by kishorllwn Camera Operator (9.3k points)
+4 votes
2 answers 102 views
+5 votes
1 answer 27 views
27 views asked Apr 3, 2014 in Opinion by fuad hasan Assistant Director (53.4k points)