• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
14 Online
0 Member And 14 Guest
+9 votes
asked in Old by Assistant Director (55.9k points)
59% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Wish he will collect double with Peekay with excellent content.

answered by Producer (112k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Yes again he has proven that he has always been underrated in starpower and has delivered another record crusher...

answered by Director (130k points)
+3 votes

First of all aamir made his debut in 1984 with film holi which was a boxoffice flop and it is 29 years of his carrier next year he'll complete 30 years

answered by Assistant Director (45.1k points)
Maine socha hi nahi aisa ki sach keh raha tha ya jhooth..
And i think koi source bhi nahi hoga check karne ko.. Ki film release huyi ya nahi?
the film ''not released'' was probably the one not seen by anyone except 10people including Shabana Azmi i guess(as told by Aamir)...........n i have seen one kissing scene of Aamir in Holi.........but many people consider QSQT as debut...actually speaking it should be Holi IMO but.............chalta h boss..........n that thing considered Salman's debut was also not MPK .........again BUT...........
Hahaha.. Koi nahi Baadshah bhai.. Kuch times dusro ko bhi khush ho lene do
hahahahah............ok ok
+1 vote

Dhoom brand is just amazing....could make a flop actor to superstar

answered by Editor (85.1k points)
Hope u are talking about Abhishek
Its aamir KHAN
Flop actor gave 200cr 4 years back.... Kings and queens are still struggling lol
True king always struggle for people........but the crap one depends on other. Chapter close!
0 votes

Even UK was beoken.

answered by Location Manager (5.8k points)

No related questions found