Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,424 questions

236,352 answers

285,865 comments

379 users

Kabir Khan on twitter mentions a "very special film" with SALMAN KHAN, and confirms the release: EID 2015!!!

+9 votes
www.twitter.com/kabirkhankk

Excited?
asked Dec 28, 2013 in Old by Raja Assistant Director (48,864 points)
85% Accept Rate
Kabir Khan been trying to cast Hrithik for last 4 years..offered as many as 3 Films..I wonder why Hrithik's not working with him! If you can Do Bang Bang what's wrong with Kabir Khan!?

4 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Its really great that after ETT, he is making back to back films like Rohit Shetty. His film with Saif Ali Khan is coming 15 August 2014(After 2 years)
Then film with Sallu will come within 11 months on EID 2015(17 July 2015).
Looks like this film will have Start to Finish schedule.
Hope Kabir Khan will continue to make Back to Back filmss, If not every year but atleast one film in 2 years.

answered Dec 28, 2013 by Maruf Sarker Producer (108,001 points)
selected Mar 28 by Maruf Sarker
Kabir will be free after Saif-Kat's film ('Phantom') is over (2014 release) and Salman routinely works on 2 films at once. No tension yaar
dekho...mai samajata hu....kick ki shooting may to april me complete ho jayegi.... salman gives 120 days to suraj film continously...after the release of kick.. 15 mahine baad suraj ki film aayegi.....most probably at the end of nex year shooting shuru ho jayengi.....and salman will start film of kabir's next in augaust....and then june me release hogi...means  10 mahine......to aaram se do film.15 mahine me complete ho jayegi.... otherwisw parellaly both film will complete easyli....but dont know what happebd to neme
+2 votes

yes very much excited.....salman.khan with kabir khan means superb film.....with eid 2015 ....bhai ye film to 500 cr + karegi

answered Dec 28, 2013 by SULTAN Production Designer (13,503 points)

@Sultan aka Akash how did you know buddy..
It (Bajrangi Bhaijaan) did 603cr ...

+1 vote

very good,excited.

answered Dec 28, 2013 by hasan Production Accountant (23,623 points)
+1 vote

That Film is really a very Special one indeed ..
Further it went on to became an ATBB & had highest footfalls movie ie most watched film of the decade of its time (b4 Dangal) ..

answered Apr 18 by Irdwhelp Second Unit Director (77,859 points)

please dont answer on old posts. it messes up with the data

Oops sorry bro ..
should i hide my answer ...

Related questions

+7 votes
8 answers 221 views
221 views asked Dec 16, 2013 in Old by Pallav Assistant Director (59,638 points)
+11 votes
6 answers 306 views
306 views asked Nov 5, 2014 in Opinion by suhas Mega Star (239,047 points)