• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
16 Online
1 Member And 15 Guest
Members present at the site
+9 votes
www.twitter.com/kabirkhankk

Excited?
asked in Old by Assistant Director (48.8k points)
85% Accept Rate
Kabir Khan been trying to cast Hrithik for last 4 years..offered as many as 3 Films..I wonder why Hrithik's not working with him! If you can Do Bang Bang what's wrong with Kabir Khan!?

4 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Its really great that after ETT, he is making back to back films like Rohit Shetty. His film with Saif Ali Khan is coming 15 August 2014(After 2 years)
Then film with Sallu will come within 11 months on EID 2015(17 July 2015).
Looks like this film will have Start to Finish schedule.
Hope Kabir Khan will continue to make Back to Back filmss, If not every year but atleast one film in 2 years.

answered by Producer (107k points)
selected by
Kabir will be free after Saif-Kat's film ('Phantom') is over (2014 release) and Salman routinely works on 2 films at once. No tension yaar
dekho...mai samajata hu....kick ki shooting may to april me complete ho jayegi.... salman gives 120 days to suraj film continously...after the release of kick.. 15 mahine baad suraj ki film aayegi.....most probably at the end of nex year shooting shuru ho jayengi.....and salman will start film of kabir's next in augaust....and then june me release hogi...means  10 mahine......to aaram se do film.15 mahine me complete ho jayegi.... otherwisw parellaly both film will complete easyli....but dont know what happebd to neme
+2 votes

yes very much excited.....salman.khan with kabir khan means superb film.....with eid 2015 ....bhai ye film to 500 cr + karegi

answered by Production Designer (13.5k points)

@Sultan aka Akash how did you know buddy..
It (Bajrangi Bhaijaan) did 603cr ...

+1 vote

very good,excited.

answered by Production Accountant (23.3k points)
+1 vote

That Film is really a very Special one indeed ..
Further it went on to became an ATBB & had highest footfalls movie ie most watched film of the decade of its time (b4 Dangal) ..

answered by Executive Producer (69.9k points)

please dont answer on old posts. it messes up with the data

Oops sorry bro ..
should i hide my answer ...

No related questions found