• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
8 Online
0 Member And 8 Guest
+13 votes

Quotes by Salman Khan,

1. I'm not possessive, I'm caring... Once you realize a person doesn't want that much care, you automatically back off.
  2. Any film is about heroism: the triumph of good over evil. If you look back at my films, you will see that as a recurring theme.
  3. Cinema should always be in touch with the soil of the country. My films celebrate the heartland of India.
  4. I guess I don't take my stardom too seriously. I think I am one of the guys.
  5. With every film, I try and give the audiences a little more than the previous film in terms of comedy, action, drama and so on.
  6. Being Human is connecting with people and not just Salman Khan.
  7. Have you seen a duck gliding smoothly on water? Does it ever look like it is paddling furiously underneath the surface? I don't have to show that I am working very hard.
  8. Suna hai ke – politics mein na hi oxford chalta hai aur nahi Harvard. Ya toh FORWARD chalta hai ya phir BACKWARD.
  9. I follow 95% of agreements of all religion and discard the remaining 5% disagreement of religions.
  10. Dad's Pathan, Mom's Rajput, 2nd Mom's Christian, in school they asked me what religion, dad said "HUMAN".
  11. In Life go straight and turn right.
  12. The only person I have hurt is myself.
  13. For me acting comes straight from my heart. In that sense, I don't act at all. I think that to feel the character's pain I have to be myself. Somewhere audience see that.
  14. It was very difficult in the beginning, when everybody was talking about it. My mother just couldn't take it. It hurt her terribly. She used to worry all the time, go in to depression frequently. When she cried, we children used to cry with her.

Note: All the information are gathered from various sources in the internet.

asked in Old by Mega Star (220k points)
100% Accept Rate

Apna kya lena Dena - Bhai God

4 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Actually all quotes are heart touching specially last one...He is very emotional; He talks from his hearta and behaves from his heart..In the battle of mind and Heart; he always go with his heart..Thats what a fan or admirer likes about him (although sometimes somepeople hurt from this nature but he has very pure heart and never diplomatic about anything)..A TRUE BEING HUMAN...

answered by Producer (107k points)
selected by
+2 votes

i also heard one thing which was said by salman in one interview i dont know which was that but i remember that " jo aadmi khud ko smart samajata hai wo kabhi smart nahi hota ".....

answered by Production Designer (13.4k points)
+2 votes

hum bhe to koi good boy thodi hain k aap hamaray mun pay thooktay jayein aur hum pounchtay jayein ................. the best thing is learnt from him....

answered by anonymous
edited by
0 votes

8th one toh bahut hi jabardast hain....

answered by Assistant Director (40.9k points)

No related questions found