• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
14 Online
2 Member And 12 Guest
Members present at the site
+8 votes
SRK will destroy all records because he is coming with double roles in his next.he is lethal in double role.see om shanti om for that.
asked in Old by Unit Manager (32.1k points)
98% Accept Rate

edited by

8 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Its a srk starrer so it is obvious it will create few record on boxoffce, apart from that i am excited about his double role and this time i want an excellent performence in both charachter unlike his previous double role venture... Hopes are high from this megastar.....

answered by Production Accountant (20.5k points)
selected by
+2 votes

I think its sort of Superstar (kunal khemu starer)..only diffrance is in superstar one kunal khemu was struggler (not nurd)...Actually I liked Superstar also and if its on same theme then that will be great because lots of drama and emotional content is there is Superstar...It will be great exprience...

answered by Producer (108k points) 1 flag
+2 votes

Is it a remake of billu which was a remake of south film kuselan.Or a mixture of duplicate,ra.one,billu

answered by All Time best! (267k points) 3 flags
0 votes

Srk is well known for killing great scripts with overacting. Hope this is like Chakde India and not devdas where he overacted.

answered by Set Designer (2k points) 3 flags
0 votes

Duplicate 2 and Ra-One 2 coming....

answered by Director (121k points) 1 flag
0 votes

All Records Will Be Shattered By A Margin And Haters Will Commit Suicide One By One.

answered by Producer (101k points)

Thank God main hater nhi hoon... Warna comment karne ke liye abtak zinda naa hota....

0 votes

@Realchamp,ab bata kaun suicide kar raha hai.

answered by Location Manager (7.9k points)
–1 vote

Let us all know which box office records it created

answered by Location Manager (5.8k points)

No related questions found