• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
10 Online
1 Member And 9 Guest
Members present at the site
+5 votes
asked in Old by anonymous
Yaar abhi rat ke 4 baje hai aur phone pe hu,sirf number bata deta hu
Koi problm nahin

3 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

I will name a few ...
Wankhede stadium disaster
Faisal khan disaster
Black buck disaster
Hit and run disaster

answered by Producer (112k points)
selected by
hahahaha.......................
+3 votes

First i'd like to say that if you don't have boi data(current site) of a certain film,then instead of old boi data through web.archive,refer to ibosnetwork.Problem with ibos is they havent given verdicts for most films.So for verdict purpose i will use old boi data.
Salman has 11,SRK has 4 disasters(5 in old boi data bt 1 of them is nw flop),Aamir has 5/6(1 of them is suspicious)

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
Ah Thank you so much
0 votes

SRK - Disasters: Dil Aashna Hai, King Uncle, Guddu, Zamaana Deewana, Trimurti, English Babu Desi Mem, One 2 Ka Four
Flops: Anjaam, Duplicate, Dil Se, Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani, Paheli, Billu

Aamir Khan - Disasters: Many between '90-'94 like Awwal Number, Tum Mere Ho, Jawani Zindabad, Isi Ka Naam Zindagi, Daulat Ki Jung, Aatank Hi Aatank, Baazi, etc..., post 1994, only Mela has been really disastrous for him.

Salman Khan - Disasters: Same as Aamir Khan, many films between '90-'94 like Chandramukhi, Chand Kaa Tukdaa, Suryavanshi, Jaagruti, etc; after 1994, Veergati, Hello Brother, Chal Mere Bhai, Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye, Yeh Hai Jalwa, God Tussi Great Ho, Main Aur Mrs Khanna, Veer, Shaadi Karke Phas Gaya Yaar, etc

Remembering these films and how ridiculous they were makes me cringe...no wonder they did so bad at the box office!

answered by Location Scout (4.8k points)

No related questions found