• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
14 Online
2 Member And 12 Guest
Members present at the site
+6 votes
WTF , SALMAN KHAN not even in top 3 superstars list 1994 of BOI inspite giving one of the biggest ATBBs of Bollytwood History while Shahrukh on top without having a success , Can anyone explain this Sh*t ?
asked in Old by anonymous

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Bro read this you will get to know.....http://www.boxofficeindia.com/showProd.php?itemCat=324&

Due to BOI star ranking criteria and the formula they use,someone who is consistent have a chance of having better position......Salman before HAHK had 7 flops(including 4 disasters) and after HAHK he had 3 flops including 2 disasters....BOI consider an 18 month period,and in that period till the end of 1994,Salman had 6 films,out of which 3 disasters,2 flops and 1 ATBB.......So Shahrukh scored coz he was more consistent in that 18 month period

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
selected by
ah thanks for the info bro now i get it , aise ache informative answers dene main kia jaata hai aap ka ?
Rocco bro..i selected this answer on your behalf so that everyone can see it...you can change it if you want to
@rocco-sawal tera hai isliye dhang se jawab diya aur shahrukh ka praise bhi kiya,baki kuch bandar hai unka sawal bhi bekar hota to jawab bhi bekar dunga na :p
No problem Farhan bro,  I was going to select this one dont worry
At Navo bro han wo to nazar a raha hai and I appreciate that you answered my question correctly
+1 vote

I think that is wrong the type the magnitude of success that hahk was salman deserved to be in top 3 or even no 1 and they made Hr no 1 after knph and after kmg he was back in top 3,sunny was in top 3 after gadar so why not salman and another thing Hr deserved to be no 1 after 2006...

answered by Director (130k points)
Yeah man, and more shocking was SRKs presence in the list without having a succes , but  i think they took him in the list bcuz of 2 cults BAAZIGAR AND DARR , cults atleast for me

No related questions found