• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
17 Online
3 Member And 14 Guest
Members present at the site
+9 votes

Message from Salman Khan.

Maine paint kiya, aapne click kiya and we made the poster. Lekin poster main kuch missing tha … YOU ! 

So I am giving you the chance to be a part of the #JaiHoFanPoster. Just send the answers to the questions below WITH YOUR PROFILE PICTURE to jaihofanposter@aol.com and your profile picture could be a part of the #JaiHoFanPoster. 

Questions :

Q1: What is my name in the movie 'Jai Ho' ?
Q2 : Who is playing the role of my sister in the movie 'Jai Ho' ?

You have time only till Friday. So Bhejo email !!!

So don't wait up. Mail the answers & see yourself as a part of Jai Ho poster.

asked in Old by Mega Star (231k points)
99% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Great :-):-)

answered by Producer (107k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Salman khan name in the movie is jay
And sister in the movie is tabbu

answered by anonymous
His name is Jai Agnihotri. And his sister name is Tabu.

You're correct but do mail these answers to jaihofanposter@aol.com along with your profile picture. Till friday is the time.
0 votes

you name in this movie is "jai"
and your sister is "tabu" in movie "jai ho"
[url=http://postimg.org/image/vrx49aptd/][img][/img][/url]

answered by anonymous
His name is Jai Agnihotri. And his sister name is Tabu.

You're correct but do mail these answers to jaihofanposter@aol.com along with your profile picture. Till friday is the time.

No related questions found