• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
17 Online
5 Member And 12 Guest
Members present at the site
+8 votes

1. JAI JAI JAI JAI HO (Title Track)

- Wajid, Armaan Malik

Music Composer - Amal Malik

This number is a choreographer's delight as well as DJ's. It gels completely with the soul of the film & most importantly it's youthful. No doubt in Amal Malik & Armaan Malik being roped in. The lyrics are catchy, insaniyat ki raah pe chalo, lets their be beat & let their be faith aur mere sang kaho, Jai Ho. It's a wonderful composition with lots of variations.

Rating - 3.5/5

2. BAAKI SAB FIRST CLASS HAI

- Wajid

Music Composer - Sajid-Wajid

The song has been much talked about. The song has heavy lyrics. The video song has had it's impact already, it's the kind of song which takes time to grow on you. An average fare because of the heavy lyrics & the type of dance number it is made to be.

Rating - 2.5/5

3. TERE NAINA MAAR HI DAALENGE

- Shaan, Shreya Ghoshal & Shabab Sabri

This is a typical Bollywood romance number. It's in the same lines of Tere Mast Mast Do Nain. Some will miss Rahat Fateh Ali Khan but Shaan's voice grows on you the moment he sings Qaatilana. It has a classical touch & something which listeners have been related to with Dabangg & Dabangg 2. Shreya Ghoshal's voice is heavenly. It is a soft number, composition is good but it's resembles a lot with the previous composition in the same style.

Rating - 3/5

4. PHOTOCOPY

- Himesh Reshammiya, Keerthi Sagathia & Palak Muchhal

This starts with Keerthi Sagathia's voice, setting up the mood straight away. This is a composition for the masses. Not something that would appeal for me, both music as well as lyrics. Himesh tries something different from his usual self.

Rating - 2/5

5. TUMKO TOH AANA HI THA

- Armaan Malik & Marianne D'Cruz

Music Composer - Amal Malik

As a fan, I'm curious how this voice suit Salman Khan but otherwise, this song is a chartbuster. Superbly composed romantic number & the lyrics are well written, ofcourse it's composed by Amal Malik so it's targeted towards the younger generation. Armaan Malik is a singer to watch out for. Lovely number this is & all it makes you say is "Because I Love You, I Love You Till The End".

Rating - 3.5/5

6. NAACHO RE

- Ujjayinee

Music Composer - Devi Sri Prasad

DSP is back big time. Here's the second chartbuster from the album. I expect this one to be the introduction of Daisy Shah, she's an awesome dancer after all & no wonder if she's introduced with this music number. This is blend of folk, classical & western beats, who else to achieve this other than DSP.

Rating - 3.5/5

The rest 3 are the remix versions of Love You Till The End, Photocopy & Baaki Sab First Class Hai which I won't be reviewing. It will be either good or just be a filler for the album.

My overall rating - 3/5

asked in Old by Mega Star (228k points)
100% Accept Rate
@Mr.Cool... Good for you.

2 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

when i listened first time it really disappointed me, later when i heard again i felt its not that bad at all.... good review.... but for the posters i can say bestest posters ever.......

answered by Production Accountant (25.7k points)
selected by
Go on, Keep listening. It's the Amal  Malik's compositions which are instant catchy ones compared to Sajid Wajid's ones.
yes... the sound clarity is not good i guess they will release original album....
Check it on youtube T-SERIES account. That's where I've share the links. Why rely on Bollywoodhungama.
0 votes

OM
I hope you[all salman fans whoever loved music of Jai Ho] will not divert from your words and after release will not say that music was bad you yourself said that there are 2 chartbuster in album and 2 good songs means Music album is way better than Boss, CE, D3, K3 etc./....................its good if music album is really great

answered by Executive Producer (66k points)
Where did I say like that or compare it to other films? I've just reviewed the songs individually that's all. CE had 2 great compositions but it was CE which became a bigger hit. So, just leave it to the listeners to decide. Same way I always found it shameful to like YO YO's songs but I did like Party All Night & Boss title track. But those being good songs didn't bring people to the theater mainly due to the kind of lyrics it had which made the family audience stay away.
OM
arre sabhi users kabhi kabhi question se hatke answer de diya karte hai ya phir yeh likh diya karo ki bhai kripaya answer na de ..............leave comparison music is good or not???????????
Ofcourse share your views man, where have I stopped you? You answered & I replied via comment that's all. Ab maine aise kya keh diya to make you angry?

For me music is just about good, didn't meet the high expectations but happy with 3 music numbers for sure.

No related questions found