• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
19 Online
3 Member And 16 Guest
Members present at the site
+7 votes

1. Tumko Toh Aana Hi Tha - Armaan Malik & Marianne D'Cruz

2. Love You Till The End - Armaan Malik

3. Jai Jai Jai Jai Ho - Wajid Khan, Amal Malik & Armaan Malik

4. Baaki Sab First Class Hai - Wajid Khan

5. Photocopy - Himesh Reshammiya & Palak Muchhal

6. Tere Naina - Shaan & Shreya Ghoshal

7. Nacho Re - Devi Sri Prasad

asked in Old by Mega Star (228k points)
100% Accept Rate
Definitely not sure about the first 2 songs, but the next 5 looks bang on. Tere Naina number was confirmed by Wajid Khan & Shaan themselves. Baaki Sab First Class Hai is already released. Plus the official poster mentions DSP aka Devi Sri Prasad's name.
Aapne to sara kuchh khud hi kah diya.. Choda nhi kuchh bhi mere liye.. waise last wala classical touch lagta hai... Aur Tere Naina seems like Dagabaaz Re..
@suha how many songs  in stalin.......dont you think that 7 songs too much
@akash.. That's why I said 7 songs are impossible. It'll be 5 songs at the most. Even Stalin had 5-6 songs but that film was close to 3 hrs.

4 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

masses get ready to go crazy......... this list is only for masses i think

answered by anonymous
edited by
photocopy is going to be huge blockbuster chartbuster...............
I heard photocopy is gujrati song...photocopy and nach re is completely dance number..whereease 3 songs are soft no..like teri meri a,i love you,tere mast mast do nain
+2 votes

Nacho Re is going to be Huge Chartbuster.....

answered by Production Accountant (25.5k points)
I also hearing that jai jai ho song is mindblowing..salman pweforming on thidms song in bsea 2013
+1 vote

Lots of expectation from song...i think tere naina and tumko to aana hi tha are soft no. Likke teri meri and tere mast mast do nain,nacho re and photocopy will be dance no...i hope tere is only 4to 5 song in film with one song in opening credit,one song is at end...aur ek edit kar diya to bhi chalega...

answered by Production Designer (13.5k points)
–1 vote

Sajid Wajid is Not that class music director. Expectation is less from them.

answered by Executive Producer (65.2k points)

No related questions found