+1 vote

Source Link: https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/salman-khan-ready-to-roll-with-mahesh-manjrekars-antim-from-november-15-in-mumbai/amp_articleshow/78917424.cms
asked in Upcoming Releases by All Time best! (281k points)
100% Accept Rate

7 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

As long as it's Cameo/Extended cameo it's fine.
He has enough cameo appearances in 2000's

answered by Assistant Director (56.8k points)
selected ago by

It's a parallel lead role apparently

@sanjeeva actually no. They tried to rewrite it to extend his role. It didn't work out so Abhiraj Minawala was taken off the project. Mahesh Manjrekar will direct now & they have decided not to tamper with the source material ergo Salman's role will remain an extended appearance.

+2 votes

Is he back to his special appearances and cameo days of 2000s ?

answered by Location Scout (4.1k points)
+1 vote

I was under the impression SK had backed out of this. So back to providing employment to wannabes and mediocre small time actors. Watching him in a supporting act to Aayush Sharma...can't get worse.

answered by Super-star (174k points)
+1 vote

CAREER OVER!

THANK YOU SALMAN KHAN

answered by Location Scout (4.6k points)

NAH.

In full support of this film. Between Radhe & Tiger 3, needed a breather, this is that film.

0 votes

Oh! Is it going to start?

answered by Editor (89.5k points)
+1

0 votes

The title isn't as exciting as Guns of North. They shouldn't have changed it.

Anyway, I don't know about his fans, but this film isn't exciting enough solely because of Aayush Sharma. He has been preparing for the role for around a year, so he might spring in a surprise. But Salman is back to his charitable ways and helping out his out of jobs friends and relatives, something which he did in Tubelight, Race 3, Dabangg 3 and now this one.

Only waiting for Tiger 3 among his line up of releases.

answered by Location Scout (3.5k points)

Guns of North sounded good but wouldn't have appealed to the Hindi belt core audience. Can't mess with that.

0 votes

Had the title been Guns of North, it would have done 300cr but now it will settle for 200 cr..

answered by Casting Director (18.3k points)
+1

Pass me what you are smoking man