+2 votes

Source Link: https://youtu.be/ejugTJB-MwM
asked in Non-Bollywood by All Time best! (281k points)
99% Accept Rate

Nag Ashwin
@nagashwin7

NamaskaramBigB Not a guest role or a special appearance...but a full length role so important, tht his characters name was the working title of an early draft...thank you

@SrBachchan
sir for the privilege...we will make it worthy of your time Folded hands #Prabhas #DeepikaPadukone

4 Answers

+1 vote

This will be biggest blockbuster in hindi as well

answered by Set Decorator (1.6k points)
+1 vote

Well this time their introduction worked well and par expectations for a legendary movie claimed by them and especially those glimpses of Amitabh's iconic roles made me feel nostalgia being from 90's generation.
Now that tag Bringing together India's biggest superstar is some how justified as the biggest Superstar is there.

answered by Assistant Director (56.6k points)
0 votes

Birthday return gift of India's biggest megastar

answered by Production Designer (13.5k points)
0 votes

I don't know why but AB in big movies is not really working at present. His casting does look huge in paper but its not turning out to be huge at ticket window.

answered by Production Accountant (27.9k points)

Lol, what do you expect from a 78 year old guy?

Bhai I meant instead of being an asset to a fiom his big venture movies featuring him end up becoming average and even flop.

Avengers ka star cast bhi TOH ko chala nahi paata.

Frankly speaking its not worth it to hype his inclusion so much. He was the biggest force once but right now its not something to go mad over.