+2 votes

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BZGYyNDhjNmUtZmVkMS00OTg0LWJmZjgtMTFlZmY5MzZmMDM5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODE5NzE3OTE@._V1_.jpg

I watched this one in the theater. Songs were yay but never liked the film, first time or the re-watch. I don't even think I had fun watching this in the theater. Too bland for a thriller as well as the comedy in it.

Share your experience of watching 36 CHINA TOWN [2006] for the first time?

Where did you watch this film? In theater or at home?

If you haven't watched it yet, are you planning to give this one a try?

Original Trailer -

asked in General Queries by All Time best! (281k points)
99% Accept Rate

edited by

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Obviously in Theatre!!
For me - just liked one song..."Aashiqui Mein Teri"...and that;s it...may be little bit of Akshay....
Rest all was ...just time pass.....

I had to watch it...bcos it was a bollywood film...
but still as expectations ..I just went for Abbas Mustan ...
n for their credentials/repo....it was a dud as a suspense/thriller!!..nothing interesting...
especially the suspense/climax...was a big let down...which is sometimes a big highlight of their films!!

Watched it later also -online...maybe enjoyed it more that time...as there were zero expectations...and I knew what I am watching!!

answered by Unit Manager (32.5k points)
selected by
0 votes

I did not like this movie at all. Only thing praisworthy was Akshaye Khanna who sometimes can rise above a crappy script with a good performance.

answered by Unit Manager (36.1k points)
0 votes

no one make more entertaining movies than abbas mastan
i liked this movie but watched in a near empty theatre

answered by Set Designer (2.2k points)
0 votes

I recall watching it and it was a huge let down. Shahid and Kareena pairing had a lot of hype back then. The music was very good as the norm when HR was at his peak back then. Rest all a dud.

answered by Super-star (174k points)

Related questions

0 votes
2 answers 56 views
–1 vote
1 answer 49 views
+1 vote
2 answers 126 views