0 votes

Tamasha  ( 2016) Helmed by Imtiaz Ali Ae Dil Hai Mushkil featured Ranbir is a 2015 Indian romance film written and directed by Imtiaz Ali and produced by Sajid Nadiadwala under his banner, Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment. It features Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone in lead roles.

Barfi (2012) Directed by ace filmmaker Anurag Basu, Barfi was a romantic comedy that revolved around the exploits of a differently-abled young man and clicked with the target audience. The film, featuring Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Ileana as the lead...

Sanju (2018) Sanju, which featured Ranbir as Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt, emerged as one of the biggest hits of the year and received rave reviews from all quarters. It revolved around difficult chapters of Baba's life and hit the right notes with its...

Wake Up Sid (2009) A cult film in its own right, Wake Up Sid featured Ranbir in the role of a spoiled brat and made a solid impact with its relatable plot and effective presentation. The film, featuring Konkana Sen Sharma as the leading lady, emerge...

Rockstar (2011) A musical-drama, Rockstar revolved around the romantic journey of a musician and clicked with the 'Gen Y' audience because of its relatable storyline and impressive soundtrack. The Imtiaz Ali-helmed movie had a strong cast that inclu...

asked in Cinematic Discussion by Location Manager (6.2k points)
74% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Happy Birthday to the most fantastic actor of the lot

My fav performances are Tamasha and Barfi

answered by Set Designer (2.2k points)
selected by
0 votes

Tamasha. The only movie of his which he can be proud of.

answered by Super-star (174k points)
0 votes

Happy Birthday Ranbir , My most favourite actor from north

My favourite performance are Barfi Tamasha and Rockstar and fav movie is Tamasha though it was a flop

Best actor of Bollywood imo

answered by Set Decorator (1.6k points)
0 votes

Happy Birthday to RK jr! Trolling aside, he is a very good actor, but needs to branch out into different genres instead of sticking to the usual chocolate boy who is aimless in life.

Tamasha and YJHD are my favourite films of his! Great performance in Sanju as well.

With Bramhastra in the pipeline for a long time, I hope the film turns out well for the betterment of the industry to try out more films of this genre.

answered by Location Scout (3.3k points)
–2 votes

answered by Unit Manager (35.3k points)

i told you kiddo....you just can't make me angry...still...try again

–3

vo to mujhe pata hai saale hadd besharam ho

+3

@mumbo jumbo consider this as final warning. Rules are not selective but for everyone.

–1

haan chal be dafa ho !!