0 votes

Record Opener in 2001 .

2nd collabaration of Akshay with Abbas Mustan after Khiladi

Music by Anu Malik

1cr + ffs

asked in Cinematic Discussion by Location Manager (6.2k points)
74% Accept Rate

edited by

4 Answers

+2 votes

A very good thriller. Akshay in a negative role did full justice & Bobby was also very good. Kareena & Bipasha added the glamour quotient.
Music was one the USP of this movie with Mehbooba by Adnan was a chartbuster but my favourite was the title song.
7/10*

answered by Cinematographer (95.2k points)
edited by

mine fav song too and also kaun mai

I forget to add the comedy by Johny lever & his co-brother in the movie with full of short forms. Any it's nostalgic to watch those films now.

yes those supporting roles in early movies are the ones which made those movies entertaining

+1 vote

The songs of the movie were great! And one of the rare films where Akshay Kumar was the villain.

The film was quite average for me though. Abbas Mustan have made better thrillers than this one.

answered by Location Scout (3.3k points)

though i liked the movie but wonder what was abbas mustan thinking before making a commercial mainstream movie with wife swapping plot in those times

0 votes

Quite a bold movie this. Especially for 2001. Akshay was superb in his negative role and the music was a strong highlight.

answered by Super-star (174k points)
0 votes

A very good thriller with excellent songs
Abbas mastan movies are always very entertaining

answered by Set Decorator (1.6k points)

Related questions

0 votes
6 answers 129 views
129 views asked Feb 2, 2019 in Cinematic Discussion by Nikeel Unit Manager (36.1k points)
+1 vote
3 answers 240 views
240 views asked Aug 23, 2019 in Cinematic Discussion by Nikeel Unit Manager (36.1k points)
+2 votes
4 answers 212 views
212 views asked Nov 20, 2018 in General by Nikeel Unit Manager (36.1k points)