• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
9 Online
1 Member And 8 Guest
Members present at the site
+4 votes
asked in Old by Producer (107k points)
81% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

I don't know the actual reason but producers said that climax of Taalash was similar to kahaani and they had to reshoot the talaash climax so this might be the reason

answered by Assistant Director (45.3k points)
selected by
+2 votes

I dnt think u knw this bt ETT was gonna be a non holiday release on 1st jun(where rowdy released later) and D2 on eid,while talaash was slated for Jan.Christmas was free.Talaash got delayed and they changed the date to 1st jun.Aamir already said his film doesnt hv mass appeal so he didnt want it to be a holiday release,so asked salman to postpone to eid and suggested him to release D2 on christmas as that holiday was free.Talaash had their trailer released in jan end.It again got delayed and rowdy rathode released solo.

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
Rowdy Rathore first slated to release on 15th June, they also release posters of 15th june, then after postponed of Talaash, they preponed it to 1st June.
Ha yes i remember
+2 votes

Not only salman, aamir begged in front of akshay also asking him to postpone k786 so dat talaash cud get 1 more open week, bt makers of k786 refused to do so n told aamir to " live within his aukat ". After dat aamir wanted to book single screens for 2 weeks bt here also he got a tight slap on his face as single screen owners refused to book THE-LAASH fr 2 weeks.

answered by Production Accountant (29.7k points)
Shahrukh begged Jitu ji and postponed outim 2......... Kachra express lol.
There's a difference between telling n begging. SRK told jitu ji " postpone ur film, otherwise it won't even do 50 cr". What aamir did was begging. He begged to akshay " sir, apni film postpone kar do, warna meri THE-LAASH ki LAASH uth jaegi ".
0 votes

I didn't know about this news....Seriously........lol at aamir khan poor fellow.

answered by anonymous
His name is enough lol on veer london dreams jaaneman mariegold etc... ********* remake king..... criminal
Tu 8 Hits Actor Ke Fans Kuch Samajh Nahin Paoge Because You Know That Your Fav. Actor Is Nothing Infront Of Srk/Salman.
@patnaik-gussa mat dila seriously ban kar dunga
Ban Kya Kar Dega?Aur Main Kya Jhoot Bola,I Am Always Right To Ban Kuon Karega?Humko Bhi Tera,Nolan,Kashyap,Deepak Ka Answer/Comment Ko Dekh Kar Gussa Aata Hai To Tumko Bhi Dekhna Padega.
0 votes

You are not an Indian so u no nothing about Bollywood.
FYI Aamir returned the favor by postponing dhoom3 on Salman's request
http://www.indicine.com/movies/bollywood/dabangg-2-for-christmas-2012/

answered by Second Unit Director (70.5k points)
kashyap these are just rumored news article. sal,an never requested aamir to postpone d3
maruf you posted old article. later d3 get postponed because of aamir and required postproduction time.
@zikr I Know Brother . But As Dabangg 2 Released On Christmas So Aamir Fans Got A News And Started To Say That Salman Requested Aamir To Postponed Dhoom 3 For Dabangg 2 .

No related questions found