+1 vote

asked in General Queries by All Time best! (281k points)
100% Accept Rate

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Phil Milenge was a good movie although I wouldn't say its a remake of Philadelphia with Tom Hanks and Denzel Washington but the story was borrowed. Shilpa Shetty hardly had any substantial roles throughout her career but here she got a chance to shine. This movie was her best performance till date. She was excellent in drama roles and managed to express her emotions very well. Salman Khan was good although he done the film due to his rapport with Revathi whom he co-starred with in Love. Abhishek Bachchan does well.

Dhoom was superb and perhaps the best in the franchise. Many would say it was their first action film since Vijay but that movie was mainly drama. Therefore I don't agree. Action sequence was were excellent with drama and tension. John Abraham was excellent as the baddie and thankfully he didn't die otherwise it would have been cliched. Abhishek Bachchan was good in a full-fledged role unlike Dhoom 2. Esha Deol and Uday Chopra perform well.

It still proved to be a Super Hit and third highest grosser of 2004.

answered by Unit Manager (36.1k points)
selected by

He rode the bike off the cliff along with the money. Dies off screen and Junior B has the dialogue for closure of his character.

Only in Dhoom 3 they showed Aamir jump off the building but fly away via parachute. Ofcourse they went further with the boat-bike thing later.

@Suhas

FYI, nobody knows if he died or not but he may have lived. They didn't show his dead body like Aamir in Dhoom 3.

Only in Dhoom 3 they showed Aamir jump off the building but fly away
via parachute. Ofcourse they went further with the boat-bike thing
later.

MATLAB

are the above comments trying to be spolier free?

0 votes

my all friend's went to watch dhoom and didnt go and later i cursed myself a lot for it
Best Dhoom series movie and the best Dhoom villian by a long shot

answered by Location Manager (6k points)

Yup. The film released several weeks later in Karnataka as at that time there was a strict rule of non-Kannada films not releasing simultaneously for 4 weeks which was broken by Veer-Zaara later that year after severe protests and threatening of suicide opposing the release of Veer-Zaara.

Anyways, we had all watched Dhoom in the p-irated vcd back then. We knew Tata Young's song plays during the end credit. When the film finally released, we all waited for Tata Young's song only for the projector guy stopping the film after the climax to prepare for the next show. First time we all demanded the end credits to be played but fell on deaf ears. Oh the sweet 16s.

0 votes

Phir Milenge was a decent watch for me, love this song,

Dhoom 1 is the best movie in the franchisee and John is the 2nd best villain overall. Hope the 4th part is more on the lines of the 1st, and not the 2nd and 3rd.

answered by Super-star (173k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
4 answers 92 views
+4 votes
2 answers 210 views