+2 votes
asked in Cinematic Discussion by Camera Operator (12k points)
93% Accept Rate

8 Answers

+2 votes

Quality understands quality.

SRK is natural in real action, otherwise anyone can do blow up 10 people in one punch, best action stars excel in real action choreography which SRK did.

answered by Mega Star (225k points)

exactly !!
that genre comes to him naturally , anything intense and he excels like no one else
Darr Baazigar Don 2 Don Mohabbatein Swades Devdas he is the best in these roles

+1 vote

i also like SRK the most in action genre like DON and DON 2 than any other genre

answered by Location Manager (6k points)

Adding Raees CE climax etc to the list

josh,raam jane, mhn

Koyla mahn how can you forget that.

well i have not seen koyla ram jaane yet ,in Raees he was excellent

CE Josh were not action movies but yes in josh interval fight scene and ce climax , srk was superb

0 votes

SRK is the best and natural action star....even his hard-core fans won't agree. Just being said to fuel the outsider-insider propaganda further.

answered by Super-star (173k points)

no srk is actually at his best in anything intense whether the movie clicks or not
cdi darr don series etc

lol.....we fans are keep saying that srk is best in action genre than his romantic...problem is that he didnt takes this genre seriously.....he dont need to do martial art or to build body to looks action hero....his intensity in his eyes are enough....raees, josh, dilwale, don2, koyla are great example...

if he wanted to fuel propaganda, he could have said Akshay as well. after all Akshay is also an outsider and known for action and stunts. this is his actual opinion.

+2

bra he koi saray muhallay ki phupho wala suspicious dimagh paya hai Intense bhai ny ...itna shakk matt kr bhai....uska asal opinion hai 99.99% chances

0 votes

I won't say best because nobody can complete Tiger here. Even Akki has those skills which aren't common in bollywood stars. Because these guys are physically trained. But, he is lot better than the rest. Don 2 is the sheer example of that. He looks cool, stylish and natural in these kind of action sequences. Don't know why he didn't do it much. On comparing MEGASTAR Bhai in similar action sequence (In Tiger series), just looks ordinary as usual. Even his Dabangg Avatar looks better in front of Tiger's.

answered by Production Accountant (27.7k points)

tiger has excellent physique i agree maybe the best in buisness but he is expressionless in his action roles

Bhai action is more about body movements, different stunts you can perform and less about expression. I agree SRK in hand to hand combat is unmatchable but that is a very little section of what action is all about.

0 votes

SRK is best in action and intense roles , that come naturally to him
for those preferring ott south kinda scenes with people flying is a different case

Darr Baazigar Don 2 Don Mohabbatein Swades Devdas he is the best in these roles

his movies in action genre have opened to record opening and bumper opening also many times

answered by Set Designer (2.1k points)
0 votes

Srk is best and natural in comedy ...I found him funny in movies like devdas ,rnbdj,oso,ce,hny,zero,ra one and many more ....

answered by Camera Operator (11.9k points) 1 flag
–1 vote

Yes, he even has one multistarrer blockbuster in action genre

answered by Editor (88.8k points)
–1 vote

Lol I never find SRK apt for action movies or roles.. His body language for me doesn't fit in as an action hero.. maybe he looked a bit okay in Don 2 still for me it was far from convincing.. Salman, Ajay, Hritik, Akshay all are miles ahead of SRK.

Note : no disrespect to SRK but honestly I never find him suited for action and even many youngsters look better in action sequences than him..

answered by Executive Producer (67.8k points)

Related questions

+7 votes
1 answer 52 views
52 views asked Aug 8, 2014 in Movies by shajandeepu Executive Producer (67.8k points)
+6 votes
4 answers 103 views
+2 votes
5 answers 188 views