+1 vote

I remember watching this for the first time on a local cable channel. I didn't dislike it, just that it was way too childish. There were a couple of chuckles here and there but that's about it. The film was highly repetitive and the same stuff has been recycled again too in Bollywood and outside Bollywood.

Ofcourse, I used to like Teri Yaad song from this movie, so much enough that it was one of the songs I danced for in my last stage performance.

Share your experience of watching The Day After Tomorrow [2004] for the first time?

Where did you watch this film? In theater or at home?

If you haven't watched it yet, are you planning to give this one a try?

Original Trailer -

asked in General Queries by All Time best! (281k points)
99% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I watched it for the first time on tv with my sister at that time being a child it was a emotional and funny film as a child don't think i will like it now but yeah it is a sweet childhood memory

answered by Assistant Director (53.5k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Same TV. But "didn't dislike?"

I loved this film. This along with Tarzan and Jaani Dushman was the film we all loved in school and just like every fantasy film I watched back then, I have tried the prayer thing to meet god, IDK its bit fuzzy.

answered by Super-star (175k points)
edited by

Jaani Dushman haha absolutely right it was only after growing up i realized that both tarzaan and jaani dushman are not even basic stuff as kids the whole class used to love these movies and they will get numerous repeat telecast

Related questions

0 votes
2 answers 48 views
–1 vote
1 answer 48 views
+2 votes
1 answer 63 views