+3 votes

Source Link: https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/salman-khan-guns-for-four-back-to-back-releases-aims-to-return-to-sets-with-radhe-by-november-followed-by-guns-of-north-kabhi-eid-kabhi-diwali-and-tiger-3/articleshow/77357196.cms
asked in Upcoming Releases by All Time best! (281k points)
100% Accept Rate

7 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Though being a Shahrukh fan, I must appreciate Salman for caring families and masses.

The only present Superstar who is using his starpower according unlike Shahrukh, Akshay, Ajay and Hrithik.

Didn't mentioned Aamir because most of his films were family oriented but didn'd had that Killer opening concepts but did huge due to his presence and trust.
LSC also comes under PK and Dangal, not a killer opening from 1st look but eventually might do huge upon release.

Salman films are those films even if its not good still families and masses can give a chance due to entertainment quotient.

answered by Camera Operator (12k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Radhe - Hit (Blockbuster Chance also There.)

Guns Of North - Hit (Due To Low Budget Salman In Extended Cameo)

Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali - Anything Can Happen Hit/Flop

Tiger 3 - Blockbuster

answered by Assistant Director (42.4k points)
+2 votes

salman bhai you have lost your fanbase in bihar
but thats very minute for all india collections

answered by Camera Operator (11.5k points)

Fanbase in Bihar? How? Only if you're a twitter bot or watching mindless TV channels, would you believe he's lost anything. Let normal life resume, answers will be clear.

@intense
Right.... Now that CBI has entered and Ed has already summoned that lady... Supreme court ruled out suicide angle... Let normal life resume

Good for them Kashyap. Was just answering Jordan's ridiculous theories.

+1 vote

Definitely looking forward to Radhe and Tiger 3. Not the other ones. GON is a big mistake. Nobody wants to see that wannabe Aayush play such a meaty role

answered by Super-star (174k points)

I don't think you should use "nobody".

Agree with Tiger 3. It's apparently his last mission and with YRF on board, it should be a huge action entertainer.

Bang on for GON. Seems like KEKD might go the same way if Sooraj Pancholi. Aayush and Zahir Iqbal are his brothers in the film.

But I still have doubts about Radhe. It seems like a rushed project which Salman decided with PD on the sets of Dabangg 3. Star cast is impressive (except Disha Patani) so the villains of the film will do a good job. But still seems like something which was decided at the last minute.

+1 vote

Don't care what happens, do anything that gives you kick

answered by Editor (89.5k points)
0 votes

I use a group on Facebook called Box Office Experts and people were criticising the director for this sequel. Honestly, It's not going to be an easy task to handle a big-budget film but I'm confident that Maneesh will do well. Salman Khan made Kabir Khan and Ali Abbas Zafar what they are today and he will do the same to Maneesh. I'm sure this will lead this director much better prospects in future by doing big films with stars.

Tiger 3 seems like YRF are confident on the project hence leaving no stone to make it bigger than the prequels. I wonder if they will do a crossover between Tiger and Kabir because this one can create records.

answered by Unit Manager (36.2k points)
0 votes

Radhe should be a eidi, let's see what Prabhu has managed after D3.
Then GON, Mulshi pattern has the best content among all these but Salman isn't the lead there that's what may upset Fans the most, now increasing his screen time just to grab eyeballs and we know what will happen in the end, Aayush will get all the limelight, just to give a push to his career playing second fiddle (40mins role) to a young star at the peak of his career, i don't buy this idea, majority won't accept it,we are still old school a young actor getting upper hand over a senior that's still a no no and there'll be lots of confrontation and atlast Aayush will come victorious so what'll be the message there?
It will be my first time skipping a Salman starrer.
KEKD well Farhad samji aren't capable hands, they are very bad writer and medicore director too, nothing said about the dialogues the better, i don't buy the original too but Hindu Muslim Brotherhood message a very needful movie at the moment let's see how they incorporate it in the movie, it shouldn't be preachy, forced or at the face or just for the sake of it.
Tiger 3 is Bollywood's biggest movie ever though maneesh may proved to be a amateur to handle that.

answered by Assistant Director (56.8k points)