0 votes
asked in General Queries by Set Decorator (1.5k points)
50% Accept Rate

why ask him to post link next time and not this time? I havent seen any such video..For people like me who havent watched its plain fake...

@Santosh... I can agree to your last statement...it could be fake...But we made sure that its a valid statement from the show....otherwise it would have been gone long time back!!...
But like we said that the OP (as he is a new user) knows now before making any such statement ...he needs to give the link...and secondly ...cannot continue making such posts!!!

@Santosh. I gave the warning above. We allowed it once. We wont allow posts like these continously. This is a movie forum to discuss on box office numbers, not someone's personal life.

@Abhay...first of all...we are not going to search on youtube...so make sure u post the link next time....secondly...expressing your personal opinion...has some restrictions in this forum...its not ur twitter where u can say anything....
Make sure u DON:T MAKE any derogatory Personal Remarks abt ANYONE!!!!!...even as an Opinion!!!!!
This is your formal warning...next time u will be Banned!!!

7 Answers

+1 vote

You can do better, try better modes to troll, this is the cheapest thing to do.
It's his personal life, he can do whatever he wants, he doesn't owe anything to us neither he is married.

answered by Assistant Director (56.4k points)
0 votes

Equation 1 - Salman says he's a virgin.

Equation 2 - Arbaaz says he can't live without sex for one month.

By combining equation one and two.

Salman is virgin but his home sees orders of multiple large sized stuffed toys on monthy basis.

I think these would suffice.

answered by Mega Star (225k points)

Why do you think that Bhai's sex life is something to laugh at?

Don't know about you but Bjai is very choosy in such matter, sub standard products doesn't do it for him.

The quality of your humour in your head

The actual quality of your humour

Well Fan is one of his great performances. So.....

0 votes

ofcourse baba and bhai biggest womanizers of Bollywood
whereas my boy ranbir on the other hand has not even slept with 5% of the girls these guys have and yet gets labelled a playboy
thats how pr changes the perception of masses sadly

answered by Camera Operator (11.4k points)

And they want Bhai to be worshiped like Rajini. I still feel how can people be his fan?

+1

its okay to be his fan as long as whatever he is doing is with consent
but yeah his pr is good so that this part does not get highlighted a lot

My boy Ranbir??? That went too far.

+2

Salman had affair with Somy ali, Sangeeta bijlani, Aishwarya rai, Iulia vantur & Katrina kaif etc ..
So you want him to destroy the chastity of the girls he is being linked with ..
The worst part is the so called educated trolls are rising questions on his personal life ..
Get a life ..
Atleast he didn't cheat to anyone unlike the so called married stars ..

That is the difference between Salman and a cheap wannabe like Hardik Pandya who was openly talking about girls on kwk

were salman katrina really in a relationship or not ? katrina never admitted and spoke about him as his brother i think it was mostly paparazzi created affair

Nope they were ..
?djet1p5k

lmao katrina ke din bhar aaye kya ki she will choose sallu uncle over elegant prince ranbir

it breaks my heart to see ranbir with that alia i/o katrina , alia is no match for gorgeous ranbirs looks and personality
katrina and ranbir made a perfect match

Gorgeous Ranbir? Well..........

oh he is a lady killer you cant deny all beauty queens had a crush on him and dated him but sadly they got dumped by him and then that school kid alia did some jaadu tona to break his and katrina's relationship

ts for giving me idea for a dp

Nah. Alia bhatt is such a cutie pie. She is worthy all right.

Twinkle auntie was flirting with Sallu uncle

Hey @Seinfeld I want to know why you hid my answer on this post?

sandeep is a good user promote him as a mod atleast to have some balance

i agree there is massive bias against the likes of ranbir and akshay here

+1

Mumbo jumbo, is it not the other way around now? There is bias against the Khans. Forget bias. The amount of toxicity and negativity we've had from a handful of users around here is nothing compared to the dislike for new actors.

Mods/admins are not chosen on the basis of who is a fan of whom. Contribute positively to the forum and in time you might have a chance. That's how all (including myself) came into this position.

+2

@sandeep Was the thing you said was necessary? and the comment below it?

That kinda thing would start a war you know that. You just want to rattle and start fights here. You have repeatedly done the same thing.

And @Saaransh yeah start the petition. We don't mind. Ask Zin/Suhas for it. Aamir fans felt the same and Rancho was made an expert. If they think he's fit enough, he will be there.

We have all started as fan boys. At least me and Intense and I remember arguing with him but over time we settled down a bit. Intense himself used to troll Salman at an almighty level but as time passed, we all cooled off. The occasional rant is there but not to insinuate anything. Talk purely on BO as this a forum but when we start those personal attacks, it does get ugly.

Trolling is one thing. Go on troll Salman for his movies and Dabangg 3s and I'm right with you but personal attacks, the kind of which would start big fights are not welcome.

And yeah you are always welcome to invite your fellow Akki fans over here on the forum. Restore the balance.

Yeah we all started from there. Greek God used to bash Salman and Grand nova used to go after HR. I started trolling Salman to even the score. With time, everyone matured.

Go on, troll on box office. We dont mind. But comments/posts/answers on someone's personal life is not something we encourage here. This post was allowed, anymore of these kind wont be.

i dont know about zin or rancho , suhas is still a good admin or mod watever but you two are plain daffodils , sandeep will be a better mod than you two anyhow

Saaransh, mind your words. You're not allowed to use such words for mods/admins. Keep that in mind the next time you think of typing anything. We don't need your certificate on how we run things here.

It's not your decision to decide who will be a good mod or not. Leave that to Zin.

great , mods can use words like moron and i cant use daffodil , which is not even a bad word it simply means behaving like a good girl

Not the word itself. The context and the way you use it...let me remind you we are here to better the quality of the forum. We speak/work for the forum in general, not for you alone.

And we certainly do not need a certificate of that from you.

I believe this thread started from somewhere else, and you're deliberately taking it somewhere else. Being mod/ admin is not your decision to take. Just a reminder.

hahaha dont worry i am not trying to threaten your job anyway just showing your biasedness

To each his own Saaransh. Speaking of biasedness, see your own self too. Deliberately and obsessively picking on one star only to put your own favourite on a pedestal....that is also being biased.

Mods and admins are no fan boys. We've been here way longer than you to indulge in all this.

well thats coz sallu fans here mostly post useless things about akshay

@Seinfeld so we are the ones starting fights here? You see my answer as targeting Salman personally but where were you when Akki has been bashed over and over again for Canadian citizenship, for portraying patriotism on screen and even had been termed as fake patriot. He was even called a hollow person so many times. Even the post of him donating 25cr was not left and there came a post which stated that the real value of it is around 12cr or something. For Bhai fans even this became competition as they started equating the donation made by Bhai and Akki and many tried to prove that its Salman who has donated more and what not. Isn't that targeting Akki personally. Where were you all the time or were you one of them doing it? So now when Salman is getting targeted suddenly a mod in you has waken up to stop users from targeting actors personally. For sometime I didn't do things like this but I have noticed that unnecessary hate will not go untill we do the same and let me tell you Salman can be targeted much more easily than any actor because its just post 2010 that his image got cleaned a little otherwise we all know the history.

You started that on the first day itself my friend. If you repeatedly pick on someone, can't expect others to keep quiet na. Not just Salman, you went on with Aamir too.

Trolling is a part of this forum, but inciting hate, provoking, personal comments, repeated posts to get a reaction is not. You can carry on arguing, I told you what it is.

and let me tell you Salman can be targeted much more easily than any actor because its just post 2010 that his image got cleaned a little otherwise we all know the history.

great point but salman fans still dont understand this and bash others

and do i need to show again how many users were demeaning akki as canadian then

Fyi Sandeep, comments on Akshay's canadian citizenship have bee hidden and the offenders have been warned as well. I for myself have repeatedly hidden many such comments pertaining to his nationality in case you did not notice or chose not to. I've banned users here abusing or demeaning anyone from SRK to HR to even Kangana, not just Salman. I did not see you react like this when a user Khiladi mass made 15 fake accounts just to hit at the Khans and insult them in every which way?

All of us have taken light digs at how he favours a particular political party etc etc,but no one went overboard with it. Using it as an excuse that someone called Akshay as Canadian, I will now attack Salman below the belt is not done.

Use of canadian and other stuff has been prohibited on the forum since long and no one is allowed to use it for Akki.

There are some things about which the fans are sensitive and we do not allow that. Talk all you want about how many disasters Salman has given. How bad his 2 decades were. How he was a supporting actor for most of his career. You'll get apt responses and facts.

But talk about the cases, the blac buck, the driver stuff and you'll get the Canadian thing.

And @Saransh don't be talking shit here about how you think Suhas is a good mod. I have seen how you've replied to him.

i dont think i abused him may be called him biased but still he is way better mod

Arre bhai then what is the difference between him and intense According to you?

Do you understand what you're even saying?

there is huge difference suhas is a genuine mod , you and intense

But you did say he is biased. And now he's a good mod.

Wah bhai

Use of Canadian thing is prohibited but somedays ago you were the one who mentioned in a discussion. This is what you people have been doing. Many stuffs which you tell others not to do have been done by you time and time again. If someone questions you then a statement like "I am a user first and then a mod so I have my opinion" will come out. But, if you are a mod then your opinion will make people react because that means the administration of the forum becoming opinionist. Mod/Admin behaving like normal members giving tit for tat is what we are getting here. Why Saaransh is calling Suhas as better than others? There has to be a reason for it. Thats because Suhas tries to maintain the decorum not to exploit it for self opinion. So, for God sake keep your proofs of what you do to yourself. If your were any good at your job I would have never questioned you and I am not the only one to questions there and many others. I have been a mod before you people here so I know how is it do that job. You will have to sacrifice your fandom to very extent and that is what you are not ready to do.

And I seriously don't have any problem with Salman and his fans. I have never even argued baselessly over Akii been bigger than Salman always. I have always argued over he being bigger than him presently because that is what I believe. I agree I don't like Salman at all but I never degraded him before this hate for Akki grew so much that it became unbearable for me. Infact I was inactive for atleast 2 years but would always open this forum. So, it hurt me to see such bashing for my favorite actor on the platform which is close to my heart as well. People here have even call me Twitter fanboy and what not but the fact is I never used twitter moreover you can check that I have been a user here since the very beginning. This forum was never use to be like this. So there has to be something with its functioning now.

Do consider a fellow Akkian who made 15 fake accounts to bash the Khans and incite hatred on the forum. Also Baazigar aka Tom cruise who was banned for spreading communal hatred and continued doing so with his fake account by keeping Khans name in small caps and calling Akshay as Deshbhakt and what not.

It works both ways Sandeep. I've not been calling Akshay as Canadian or whatever. Have been hiding comments too. As far as suppressing fandom for being a mod/admin, I know it too. And I have been doing the job for 3 years now. People would complain when they're told to discipline themselves. I can go back in time to 2013-14 when far far far worse trash was allowed here in the name of fan boy stuff. Trust me, we've got the forum on a far better level than what it was. People are being banned for flouting the rules and it has been a practice since I took over and the others are also doing it well.

Everyone respects Akshay. Everyone doesn't like his political affiliations. And nobody is being allowed to taunt his nationality or his personal matters. As for Saaransh's opinion on mods,he is the last person you would want to trust. And you will realise it soon.

Oe @Sandeep. tujhe lagta ki mods like intense is biased for Khan howevet i feel he is biased for akshay!! Thats the case for every fan

See @Intense I have stopped arguing with you on this topic long ago because I have seen you say something and do something. I am very well known to your deliberate ways of shaming Akki and whatever he does and your hate for Ranbir, Ranveer and even Tiger is not hidden so I am not here to argue with you. I can have a discussion with you about anything but not this.
I want to ask Seinfeld because he is the one who hid my answer. I took special care that I didn't use any words like killing, murdering and even hunting in it still he hid it. If he does this to my answer that he will have to hide 50% content of this forum since the trailer release of 2.O. I can even provide the link of the post where he commented that Canadian thing just 5 days ago. So how this is unbiased?

Sandeep I am also a user. Apart from being admin, I am a user too who can have his own tastes and preferences. Being mod or admin doesn't make me immune to having choices and tastes in actors or movies. Plus when you use the word hate you are really going to an extreme there.

I strongly dislike the new actors. I dont hate them and I'm sure nobody hates anyone out here. I always maintain Akshay is a big star, but not a superstar or megastar like the Khans. No hatred there. I troll his bo numbers if someone goes after HR. Yes you cannot have a discussion with me on this, since you only talk on half baked facts. Start seeing the full picture. Then we can perhaps have a discussion some day.

Oh really mate? Show me the post. Show me that I started something. Show me that my main agenda behind that comment/answer was to get you rattled.

The thing is all of my trolls/posts have been about how he is not as big a star as Salman. You on the other hand had stooped to bring ahead his court cases and what not. You expect me to keep quiet and not shut your stupid mouth?

You know how many answers/comments intense hides which are insulting towards akki? That is because of the shit you and your fellow akki fan/fans post. It's only a matter of time hell breaks lose and many people get banned.

Yeah your sentiments are hurt but don't take it out with such words. Reply a troll with a troll and if you can not then you have the option to ignore. You don;t stand a chance in BO records against the others sp you try to bring Salman down. Akki's current BO run is fairly decent. Focus on it. Create posts about it. Who has stopped you but you would rather start a fanwar. It's not my fault that people do not buy the Megastar/Megasuperstar gimmick you people have adopted for akki.

leave sallu fans even the mods like you and intense kept writing shit about akki and whomever they wish and goes crying when given replies

lol as if other buy your stupid Megastar/Megasuperstar gimmick for sallu apart from 6 years he had a mediocre career overall and everyone other than delusional sallu fans know this

Oh bhai who the hell are you to tell that who is megastar and who is't if you have evidence to prove Salman is a megastar than I can provide you 100s of evidence for he being a total disaster. So, thats just a perception. And I did focus on the good of Akki initially but thanks to mods like you I soon realized that it won't stop the mouth of haters so if being a mod and admin you are allowed to troll any actor than being just a normal user I am very much allowed to do that. You people have stopped hiding the post against Akki just recently because before that nobody was objecting so you people were enjoying it. I have seen it so don't deny it. Recently, few new users have joined the forum and many of them has a complain that forum is biased towards Khans or say Salman mostly.
And why it burns you so much when somebody call Akki a megastar? Why in the first place you call Salman megastar? Its has become more like subjective issue now. So being a mod stop burning over these small things. You talk about gimmick but I feel Bhai's whole life is gimmick so that means I should start ranting about it. You people enjoyed the bashing of Akki for so long so now when its payback time this is what you are doing. Hinding even a post where not a single word degrades MEGASTAR Bhai.

Again the same shit. When have you ever argued with facts? why do you even bother to reply bhai?

And yeah Megastar Salman Khan is a thing accepted by everyone on the forum. You don't see many objecting whenever Suhas does that.

aukaat to tujhe sallu ki bhi pata hogi na fir kya thi dabangg tak

@seinfield lol saare hi to salman fans hai mostly baaki kaun samajhta hai use megastar 5/6 saal me megastar banane lage to fir har koi megastar hai bollywood me

Yeah go on cry about it. Hateful comments will not be allowed for anyone. It can be akki, salman, srk or anyone. Troll within limits if you must, try to start a war, it will be hidden and action will be taken.

Saransh, You may have read the Santosh comment before it was hidden. That's what happens. You all may have problems with mods and we are not here to cater to your whims. Act like adults or get handed bans.

@Santosh this is a warning for you. You have been here long enough to understand how things work here.

@ Saaransh dabangg tak ka flop disaster hit superhit blockbuster aur alltimeblockbuster ka compare kar akki ki Salman se tujhe saram aayegi tere akki k filmography dekh k ki usk pass toh superhit k alawa aage ka kuch nahi..lol

yes if you want to hide or show then do both ways
@santosh pata hai akki ne hamesha apne dum par hi hit di hai salman ke jaise multistarrer ke bharose nhi tika raha vo kabhi
aur credit to use na boi deta hai na neutral fans kyunki usne hahk ke pehle line se flops di aur uske baad lines se disaster di na koi opening de paata tha vo

akshay 2 decade se consistent raha hai salman 6/7 saal baad phir apni purani condition me pahuch gaya

lol..22 years pe 4 solo hit 15 disasters and 39 flops!!! isikk bolta hai kya solo hit? apne dum pe? saram nahi aati kya?@saaransh

lol jo poore decade me akki ki average ek rishtaa movie ka footfall 1 ya 2 baar paar kar paya ho solo fir bhi megastar banane nikale hai fans ke
ab kar lo sharam jee bhar ke

ab bata amitabh ki average movie ek rishtaa movie ko tere khud ki actor ne kitni baar cross kiya?lol

amitabh ki hahahha come with better excuse

yeah amitabh isnt lead actor of bollywood?? you mean to say this? lol on you ..saram kar..amitabh ko lead actor nahi manta ye namune hahaha

too bad that same amitabh gave disaster to salman in gtgh

Do know to count then why dont you go and count disasters of akki and Salman??lol

And if gtgh is disaster then akki has 59 disaster!!lol

are bhai abhi me abhi reply karunga to saare salman mods ki fauj aakar mujhe hi sunaaenge for fighting with you as i dont have liberty of their cover like you so its better ............

fact se compare karne ki baat aagai toh daar gaya. lol

fact to yahi hai ki salman was a struggling actor till dabangg

ab baaki bolunga to fir saare ke saare mod aa jayenge mujhe sunaane so its no use

fact toh de data de k..lol

0 votes

The first thing he said...is something nobody can live without. No harm there. The 2nd thing is addictive too, being into gyming myself. Whole of Bollywood does it. Not just SK

answered by Super-star (172k points)

Haa Bhai haan I agree with with you and Bhai as well.(cheers)

@Intense If the question I asked isnt allowed then why the **** is this question and all this fcking answers allowed? biased hone va vi haad hoti hai

Santosh, read my comments too below the post. It was said by Arbaaz about Salman. Too bad it has been twisted to suit a particular objective.

. We allowed it once,we won't allow it again. As far as you wanting to know about a user's personal life, I am sure you can do it outside this forum too. This is the not the place for it.

How do you know it was said by arbaaz? I dont know it!! This isnt a place to know sex life of celebrity too!!

0 votes

Nobody in bollywood can. These things are very normal.

answered by Set Decorator (1.4k points)
0 votes

Then what is the issue ..he is enjoying life ..and that's how it should be ..if a normal guy like me can manage that then you can think about him ..he is the biggest star in our country..he can pick ladies very easily..
Earn money,Maintan fitness,sex........That's life

answered by Camera Operator (11.9k points)
0 votes

I think that was a joke..everyone knows bhai is a virgin.

answered by Art Director (2.9k points)

Related questions

+7 votes
1 answer 106 views
+6 votes
7 answers 365 views