+2 votes

Source Link: https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/heard-this-hrithik-roshan-to-reunite-with-blue-hued-alien-jadoo-in-krrish-4/articleshow/75876879.cms?utm_source=mmandroid&utm_medium=others&utm_campaign=list
asked in General Queries by All Time best! (280k points)
99% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Well hopefully they do better then ripping from a popular franchise which many people have watched??

I mean lol at this

A Shape-shifting women - Not mystique

A frog tongue person - Not Toad

A paralysed mind genius who can lift stuff from mind - Completely not magneto and professor X
And try to keep Krrish's power consistent, at one point he can just fight few people and on other hand he can lift entire building?

He can run fast and jump high and then in other scene he can fly??

And he has to dodge bullets, but on other scene he can see toad man's tongue in slow motion???? Why are you even dodging bullets if you can see in slow motion, WTF??

What are his real powers, what can he do and what he can't do, mention them, consistency, show it, don't pull stuff out of nowhere just to make a scene..... C'mon people..!!

answered by Mega Star (225k points)
selected by
0 votes

Krrish 3 had pathetic vfx. Absolutely laughable. I hope this time they take care and come up with world class vfx. Anyways, a potential 300cr grosser.

answered by Super-star (172k points)
0 votes

Congrats in advance.
You deserve potentially blockbuster movies to take over number 1 before the megasuperstars if Salman and Aamir fail to redeem themselves

answered by Editor (88.1k points)
0 votes

hrithik without rakesh roshan would struggle to be an A lister
thats just facts

answered by Camera Operator (11.4k points)

Hrithik without Rakesh Roshan just gave a hgoty and record opener last year.

Once again the troll falls flat.

i am sure hritik can give big hits with others too like dhoom 2 and war
but he just doesnt do these movies enough
always going back to rakesh

No harm in that. He has a homegrown franchisee. Plus their record speaks for itself. No flops till now for this duo. As long as he is mixing it up well,I'm fine.

0 votes

This may look interesting but what's the purpose of bringing Jadoo back? I mean storyline.

I would love to see a powerful villain against Hrithik. Maybe the villain drains his powers leaving Krrish weak and helpless. Then Jadoo returns or something.

They should book this film for Diwali or Christmas 2022........................

answered by Unit Manager (35.3k points)

The powerful villain will be there @Nikeel, Jadoo will be a side act. Hope they get a powerful actor to do it.

Remember Krissh 3 had the same ending as Superman Returns. So the super Kid has to be part of the script now. So basically have to keep the film extremely kid friendly. Expecting some The Incredibles stuff incorporated.

0 votes

Another blockbuster...........

answered by Production Designer (13.2k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
4 answers 363 views
+2 votes
5 answers 564 views
0 votes
1 answer 159 views
159 views asked Nov 3, 2018 in Movies by Kabir Production Accountant (27.7k points)