+1 vote
asked in Non-Bollywood by Second Unit Director (75.1k points)
93% Accept Rate

11 Answers

+5 votes

Rote hue aate hain sub, Hasta hua jo jayega ..
Wo Muqaddar ka Sikander, Jaaneman kehlaye ga ....

Zindagi toh bewafa hai ek din thukrayegi ..
Mout mehbooba hai apne saat lekar jayegi ..
Marke jeene ki Adaa jo duniya ko Sikhlayega ..
Wo Muqaddar ka Sikander, Jaaneman kehlaye ga ....

answered by Cinematographer (94.5k points)
+1

I play this song at least twice in a day... It just fits perfectly

Yes bro its very meaningful & a harsh reality ...

+2 votes

Nothing..i actually dont think about death too much..its not that I am afraid of it but i want a peaceful death.

answered by Art Director (2.9k points)
+2 votes

Death is truth, cant escape....Prepared urself before it arrives....

answered by Location Manager (5.6k points)

what kind of preparation?

+2 votes

Babumushoi, zindagi aur maut upar waale ke haath hai … usse na toh aap badal sakte hai na main. hum sab to rangmanch ki kathputliyan hai jinki dor upar waale ki ungliyon mein bandhi hai

answered by Location Scout (4.2k points)
+2 votes

Death is certain for all living things.

I am currently not ready for death and not worthy to be infront of God at the moment.

So need to prepare myself much more before tasting death.

I am currently on verge to prepare myself for death before it arrives. When I am ready I shall be ready for death whenever it comes.

Everyone should visit Graves and Shamshaan to see the dead before getting buried or burnt, we should do this so that it can remind us that every body shall taste death and everyone should return to your Lord so do good things and follow god's command and prepare yourself before meeting him for your deeds.

Death is a dividing line between the two phases of our life—the pre-death phase and the post-death phase. Death takes man from this present world into the next one.
In the pre-death phase of his life, man does not accept Truth. Death arrives in order to make him completely helpless and compel him to bow down before Truth. It comes so that one who did not accept Truth while he had freewill in this world may be compelled to bow before it in the Hereafter.

While in this world man does not bother to utter even a few words in support of Truth. But when death arrives he will want to use all the words in the dictionary in support of it! At that time, however, there will be no one to hear his words. Today, man behaves arrogantly, but when death overtakes him, he will become humble. But at that time there will be no one to value his humility!

Islam presents a different understanding of death. According to Islam, death is not the end of life. Rather, it marks the beginning of the second phase of life.

This life is nothing but a test for hereafter which will be endless.

answered by Camera Operator (11.8k points)
+1 vote

No point thinking about it. It shall come when it is meant to come, and then there is no time to think.

answered by Super-star (171k points)
+1 vote

sometimes I feel relief, sometimes scared.

answered by Executive Producer (66.8k points)
+1 vote

pretty weird stuff you ask man

just a while ago I didnt want to die young, you know I wanted to live till atleast 50.

But this pandemic has changed my mind, I'll be okay with death now if I cant do stuff that makes me feel alive. Drinking, going out friends, making out, sex, watching movies, explore new places. If all this goes out the window, I'm okay with death.

answered by Assistant Director (40.9k points)

'pretty weird stuff you ask man' -> so you are not comfortable with the topic death.

+1 vote

scary question ,,,,, shall pass

answered by Set Decorator (1.7k points)

This is actually important question.

+1 vote

Nothing Death is the ultimate truth besides we can do nothing about it so why take tension and ruin the present

answered by Assistant Director (53.4k points)

Why are you think that death is a tension? So it means that you are afraid of death. You don't want the end. Then find out what dies? Your body or you?

Everyone is afraid of death yeah we can all show off that we are not afraid blah blah etc but deep inside everybody is indeed scared of dying and for me death is not tension i meant to say death is inevitable so why take tension of something that is bound to happen

Not everyone is afraid of death. One who identify them with their body is afraid of death. Once you experience that you are beyond the body then there is no fear of death.

+1 vote

I donno about Hinduism but Sikhism talks about 84 lakh "jooni" i.e. different species in which are soul take births, including one for Human.

Human is only "joon" in which we can get "mukti" from the cycle of birth and death. So whenever I think of death, it's mostly with thought of getting "mukti" before death. That's the main aim. The other things like wealth, fame, etc are all fake at end of day.

somewhat this
https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=https://rssb.org/pdfs/Journey-EN2.pdf

answered by Super-star (175k points)
+1

Hinduism talks of the same. Moksha is the liberation of the soul from the cycle of life and death. Read somewhere 84,000,000 forms a soul has to take birth in including that of a human. So yeah I guess all mean the same.

Related questions

+2 votes
9 answers 290 views
0 votes
4 answers 210 views
210 views asked Jul 13, 2019 in Non-Bollywood by Intense Super-star (171k points)
+6 votes
11 answers 316 views