+5 votes

These two in particular were indeed the dream EIDs for any actor as well as any fan. Witnessing it, definitely was among the proudest moments as a fan. Bajrangi Bhaijaan released amidst the wave of Baahubali The Beginning. While, Baahubali succeeded in Hindi Markets facing Bajrangi Bhaijaan, even the modern day gem thrived at the box office in southern markets opposite the glorious run of Baahubali. 

Sultan on the other hand, was a terrific run. But most importantly, Bajrangi Bhaijaan & Sultan were the ones to do complete justice to the Megastar's stardom. A proper balance between the image of the actor & the content. The gigantic success of these two films has even shook the Khan & his team on what kinda films to do, the disturbed mindset / viewpoint is visible through the next 5 films of Bhai. 

The religion called Bhai sounded perfect with Bajrangi Bhaijaan. The perfect EIDI to not just fans but general audience too. Old school storytelling trumped like anything. And the dream blockbuster run of Bhai at the box office has left it's signature at the Indian Film History boldly. 

Movie Teaser -

Bajrangi Bhaijaan

Sultan

Movie Trailer - 

Bajrangi Bhaijaan 

Sultan 

Apart from these, the first look release of Bajrangi Bhaijaan by Shah Rukh Khan & Aamir Khan was a special moment. Likewise, just the announcement teaser video of Sultan did the charm in an epic way building the hype even before pre-production. 

Sultan Announcement -

Bajrangi Bhaijaan Full Video Songs -

Sultan Full Video Songs (in order of their appearance) -

Iulia Vantur version of Jag Ghoomeya

Audience Review for Bajrangi Bhaijaan & Sultan -

The religion called Bhai..

Bajrangi Bhaijaan & Sultan craze -

Bajrangi Bhaijaan won the National Award for Best Popular Film providing wholesome entertainment. 

Thank You BHAIJAAN!!!

asked in Cinematic Discussion by All Time best! (281k points)
99% Accept Rate

And ofcourse...

Aamir Khan and Towel in 2015.

Yup. Still don't get why he cried after watching Katti Batti though.

I actually liked KB and my friend did cried watching it.

3 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Bajrangi Bhaijaan

Well me and my friends decided to watch this on Eid since its the only day we had holiday from school so bang here we go to the theatres 2 hour earlier and what do we see lines going even outside the theatre the rush was unbelivable somehow we get the ticket by standing in line for 2 hours in such heat and then happens the unthinkable the theatre is overcrowded some village goons have occupied our seats and not giving up my friends are trying to find the ticket checker but he is nowhere to be seen also in between is munni's entry the crowd just goes beserk ok i said fu*k it i am not missing Salman's entry so i just stood there to watch Salman's entry and i did watch it but just after that we were thrown out of the theatre bcoz we demanded our seats too much to ask for huh so that is how i missed to watch it in Theatres

Sultan

Have to watch this FDFS since i missed BB but the rush again is too much bunked classes even sold books for money to get tickets somehow got the lower end seats but ok who carws its a Salman movie and boy i was happy just the perfect eidi i wanted the hero elevations scenes were perfectly done i was thrilled
Watched it again in a SS with a even crazier crowd Salmania was at its peak truly

answered by Assistant Director (53.5k points)
selected by

I also almost missed watching BB in theaters. Me and my friend did not get tickets for the day shows. We got the front row for the night show. The city where I was studying did not have hindi movies running too. It was being screened 10kms from my university hostel.

It was all worth it. I would have regretted it badly missing BB on the big screen

Imagine my regret going to the theatre getting the tickets watching Salman's entry and having to come back after that
Hopefully someday will catch it in theatre on a special show

Yeah man. Special show hoga kabhi na kabhi. It's a movie which needs to be seen on the big screen.

+3 votes

His finest hour both in terms of collections and quality. BB is hands down the best movie of his career, Sultan was amazing too...the effort he put in clearly showed. He peaked by 2016, only to bring his standards down in the following two Eids.

answered by Super-star (173k points)
+1 vote

Proud of both the movies equally, Bajrangi Bhaijaan was a better movie but Sultan gave him award at Tehran International Film festival.

answered by Editor (88.8k points)