+2 votes
Apparently, Salman Khan has already heard the script fro Puri Jagannadh and is impressed by his narration. Well, if all things materialise, the megastar will be ready with one more massy entertainer for us. Interestingly, Puri Jagannadh, has already made his Bollywood debut with Amitabh Bachchan, Hema Malini, Prakash Raj and Sonu Sood starrer Bbuddah Hoga Terra Baap, which released in 2011.Talking about Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai, Salman Khan will battle it out with three villains, which are Randeep Hooda, Gautam Gulati and a Sikkimese actor Sang Hae. Talking about a sequence, Randeep earlier told Mumbai Mirror, “There is this five-minute single shot for which my co-actor, who was on the heavy side, had to jump on my back. The stunt team insisted on several takes. When we were on the 18th one, my knee gave way,” Randeep recalls that he tried hard but the pain was intense and later he was rushed to hospital. “Ironically, they finally settled for the first take.” While the actor avoids playing negative roles, he came on board because of Salman Khan's request as he said, “I respect Salman as a person and an actor. He has a certain way of working and since we have collaborated before, I am used to it and we had a lot of fun.” He further added, “I chased Salman in Kick and coached him in Sultan. This time, I’m testing him to see how much he has learnt from me as his character hunts for mine
Source Link: https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/say-what-salman-khan-to-team-up-with-fighter-director-puri-jagannadh-for-a-pan-india-film-1627310/amp/
asked ago in Cinematic Discussion by Super-star (170k points)
77% Accept Rate

Last good film from Puri Jagannadh - Pokiri [2006]
Last decent film from Puri Jagannadh - Temper [2015]
Puri Jagannadh has turned into his idol, Ram Gopal Varma. Just that it isn't visible in an extreme way yet. Puri Jagannadh ka khauff tum kya jaano Intense Babu?!

Puri ruining VD teaming up with KJo for Fighter isn't enough?!

Suhas: who knows if this turns into a good film ..

Just saying, his last big blockbuster was iSmart Shankar.

The way audience went crazy for it, pretty sure he thinks that is the content audience want. And iSmart Shankar was sheer headache.

This is his idea of romantic / comedy / entertaining scene.

Imagine one rape comedy scene in Hindi with any actor now!

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

Hope its true ...
As he is wasting his potential by doing craps ..

answered ago by Cinematographer (94.1k points)
selected ago by