+1 vote
Most of people do not prefer or buy playstaions or Xboxes to play their games. I did used to play a lot of PS2 in my school days but that was in those video game centres where we used to pay 20rs per hour, Good ol days. CS also was a rage when I had a mediocre PC with sub par config.

Currently mobile  phone is my preferred medium of gaming. I used to play a lot of Asphalt 8, but could not transfer my progress from iPhone to android when I recently bought a OnePlus. Don't want to go through all those beginner stuff again.Was never a fan of PubG and the battle royale style of gameplay. Last year they release COD Mobile and I gave it a whirl. Boy have I been hooked since then. I play it whenever I get time, its like an addiction to me.

My favorites list would be:

1. COD mobile

2. Asphalt 8

3. Stick cricket

4. Shadow Fight
asked in Non-Bollywood by Assistant Director (40.9k points)
79% Accept Rate

My COD record. Not bragging but its decent.

5 years .... Of mohaa ...
We friends .... Group of 12 would get together every other weekend ... 8pm to 6am .... and just go crazy..... That game is a classic for us .... You've played CS ... So may be mohaa as well?!

12 Answers

+2 votes

Just started playing clash of clans again. Was addicted to the game for 2-3 years around 4-5 years ago.

Now I'm back into the grind of gold and elixir!

answered by Set Decorator (1.7k points)
+1

Yes bro coc was the most addictive game back in 2014/2015. Almost all my friends used to play that. We even used to discuss about clan wars and new upgrades during our classes.

+2 votes

8 Ball Pool. Sometimes it makes me want to throw my phone at the wall.

answered by Executive Producer (66.7k points)

I am master there.

Wow could you not have picked the worst quality picture to upload??

+1 vote

I tried playing World cricket championship. Using a Samsung s9 plus. Its good fun these days. Rest, I am not into too much of gaming.

answered by Super-star (171k points)

I installed World cricket championship this week.

+1

It's good. Especially the expert mode. It's really really tough but a lot of fun.

+1 vote

Currently I am playing tales from borderlands..its a telltale game..I have played the other telltale games on pc but this one i didnt. So i downloaded it on my mobile..its gameplay and narrative is excellent though the ending is same like most games of telltale. Earlier i used to play pubg everyday but now i dont enjoy it that much. Besides that now I play wcc2 and darkness rises.

answered by Art Director (2.8k points)
+1

Haha a buddy of mine was continuously forcing me to play darkness rises for the female players

I never budged

Kakarot, in wcc2 which level you play? Hard or expert ?

Hard mode..

yeah hard is good,the expert one is really really tough...

+1 vote

the only game i played till date is snakes and it is my favourite and hill climbing one or two times

answered by Location Scout (4.7k points)
+1 vote

Currently i don't play any games on Mobile lol.
Was playing it till one months back Ludo King and Tetris.
Currently I've stopped them.

I play games on Laptop, currently i have only NFS most Wanted 2005, but that also is on pending since last one months..... Only Razor is remaining but ab man nahi karta, let's see when mood swings back and that BMW thief gets wrecked by my hands.

answered by Mega Star (225k points)

Try nfscars website stuff ... Most wanted the already king of all racing games ..... will never be the same ... Ever again.

+1 vote

PES...... Loving it

answered by Executive Producer (67.6k points)

PES is amazing and addictive too

Yeah bro so competitive and addictive..

+1 vote

i like to play on tinder or bumble

answered by Camera Operator (11.2k points)

like favorite star, like fan

Tinder....lmaooooooooooo

+1 vote

Lol ... it's embarrassing.... 8 ball pool ... Day and night

answered by Super-star (166k points)

My win percentage is 54%

Potted around 30k balls

But i don't have any legendary cues ( playing with zombie )

These are good stats ... It'll only get better from here

+1 vote

answered by Cinematographer (94.4k points)

0 votes

FREE FIRE & PUBG......

answered by Production Designer (13.4k points)
0 votes

I am playing stick cricket and World cricket championship and also real life smulator 3 sometimes.

answered by Second Unit Director (75.1k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
5 answers 76 views
76 views asked Oct 20, 2013 in Archived by Sanal Star (160k points)
+5 votes
6 answers 349 views
349 views asked Aug 25, 2014 in General by Agan Executive Producer (65.5k points)
+2 votes
1 answer 34 views
34 views asked Jul 1, 2014 in General by Aashish Lachotraa Second Unit Director (79.4k points)