7 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

I dont think it's a good idea. I know the situation is bad right now, but why not wait till the end of the year to see how things go?? The smaller movies are good to have on ott platforms. Not the biggies.

answered by Super-star (170k points)
selected by
+1

Salman vs Akshay

Talking purely on Box office records ..
200 cr domestic net movies ..
Salman - Kick, BB, Sultan & TZH - 4 and Akshay - 1
300cr net movies
Salman - BB, Sultan & TZH - 3 and Akshay - 0
ATBB - Salman -MPK, HAHK & BB - 3 and Akki - 0
Overseas US $ 10 million movies Salman - 6 Akki - 0 ..
Blockbuters Salman - 12 Akki - 02
HGOTY - Salman - 10 Akki - 0
Lastly If you have iota of shame left then you in your wildest dreams shd dare to compare Salman with Akki ...

lrdwh....i dont compare akki to salman he is not worth comparing

Yeah ird.

for once i agree with this guy. pls dont.

He really isnt worth comparing with Salman

1-They can save almost 30cr intrest and 25-30cr P&A if they opt for OTT.
That's 55cr.
2-OTT release can bring them on upwards of 120cr easily.
3-Satelite rights will bring them another 80cr and there's music rights too.
It's an event movie and deserve a theater release too but they can manage some handsome profit in these uncertain times.

+3 votes

Movies get what they deserve. LB was anyway going to be a cheap rip off which would again be a mediocre hit.

I think going forward all the movies of small stars like MEGASUPERSTAR Akki should release on MX player. Netflix and Prime should be for Ranbir.

All others deserve a theater release. I'd still pay my money to watch an SRK disappointment rather than waste my time and money on a 40 day junk made by akki

answered by Assistant Director (40.4k points)

there has to be a line that should not be crossed, if you are not mature enough then I suggest you dont get in such heated arguments.

Saaransh, you've repeatedly been crossing the line and spamming every post, answer, comment with the same stuff and we've been tolerant enough to let you do that. But you're not allowed to use such words for any actor. Troll or whatever you want to but within limits

+2

Book of legedseries.....chapter 5

in early 2020s it is said some brutal form of action were seen, as An eye witness states and i quote "felt like a tremor" it happened during the course of COVID-19 ..... it was a very very hot day outside..... crows and vultures flying over the barren wasteland that was modern day planet , out of nowhere..... corporal Seinfeld killed 3 birds with one stone.
it was ruthless..... and he was known to be on a spree...... with nothing to stop him and unlimited amount of stones at his disposal....it was inevitable.....

+2

Lmaooooooo. This was good.

+1 vote

Tier- 2 stars are now megastars lol....... He is still struggling to cross 3 idiots non inflated.

answered by Second Unit Director (80k points)

@intense why not it is a indication of fan following infact it is the biggest indication as its real sampling statistically
now its rare to find a real aamir fan there may be some who admire him like me itself for his some movies but not fans
and if you think just conduct a online poll on any social media or other and see the results if aamir even gets ahead of anyone or more than 1/2% votes i assume he has any fans in almost any poll on twitter he stands there right bottom even below the likes of ayushhman and siddhart

@kashyap lol we saw how BOI placed him below mithun and rishi fight with their fans akshay's left wrist has more fan following than aamir khan

That list boi gave was about ten actors who gave 25 hits..aamir has very few hits.. But among them most are big grossers..and do you think he achieved all those major records in his career without any fans? And you are talking about social media polls where hardly 5k people vote..and even if Varun/tiger makes a film..those people will not come to the theatres on the first day..because most of them don't care..if you judge their popularity by these polls then get out of your delusion..I remember Varun's papa kjo in an interview saying that just because 10k people show up in your live events doesn't mean they will come to see your film on the first day/ weekend.. But now I know you'll say the same thing that rajiv bhatia is the mega star.

it clearly stated Biggest stars ever not specifically 25 hits dont state wrong facts I will put the excerpt

This is not counting the HITS given as character artistes which will add to the numbers. These actors are the biggest that the Hindi film industry has ever seen.

It is clear as crystal

+1 vote

Akshay Kumar is a Megastar.
Who are Aamir, Salman, Shahrukh and Hrithik?

answered by Editor (87.1k points)
–1

lemme break it down
srk no hits in ages
aamir i dont count him no stardom/fan following plus he works like part time actor from 2015-2021 he will have one success only
salman he is now delievering flops on festivals too consistently
and see akshay's performance then
akshay is superstar if khans are star
akshay is megastar today if khans are superstar

and Hrithik lol i thought you were serious till i read this

+1 vote

Pehli baat akki megastar nahi hai dusri baat LB theater main aa k konsi 250cr krleti krti toh wohi na 150cr then who cares?

answered by Production Accountant (27.9k points)
0 votes

OTT is better bet for Sooryavanshi wnd all movies waiting for release.

Theaters aren't opening for a long time and even when they do, there will be social distancing norms that will have to be followed, which in turn will affect the occupancy of movies.

Then there is matter of overseas, no one knows how long before theaters open in which country.

So all the movies which are ready must come on our mobile and desktop screens.

Otherwise there are only loses for them as long as the delay.

answered by Mega Star (224k points)

will ott pay 220-250 crores for sooryavanshi when for a niche gulabo sitaro they paid 80 crores

0 votes

Release it, release Sooryavanshi too
Situations won't get any better before December and then the interest levied will easily cross 30cr and P&A will be 30. So they can save 60cr, it was already a huge budget movie too.
Bolly failed to bully them in 2009.
Now they have the chance
Chains don't increase shared revenue 50-42-35 at least 5% hike
They don't decrease interval time
They don't keep rational price for F&B
Change is a universal truth, they didn't care when SS were abolished.
So why they need sympathy when OTT is doing the same anyway Theater culture in India won't end very soon, OTT still has no reach but honestly except handful of event movies no Bollywood movie deserve a theater release.

answered by Assistant Director (55.8k points)

Related questions