+1 vote
asked in Cinematic Discussion by Cinematographer (90k points)
76% Accept Rate
+1

I like all Salman, aamir, akshay, ajay, hrithik more than Ranbir..ranbir's face is kind of irritating to me...but i can't help myself but have to digest he is pretty good actor. He did really good comedy in ajab prem ki ghajab kahani, intense hurt lover in Rockstar, in barfi, yeh jawani hai dewani...overall i think he is a good actor...i like him or not that's different...but he is good actor and most importantly as boi says he is comfortable in songs..he will be one of top three star for sure.

+1

He is terrific actor just look sanju..

12 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

He is a Brilliant actor and the best of the generation. He will be the powerhouse of stardom in future but for that he needs to get away from the route taken by Hrithik because that will only limit his chances of being on silver screen which will hamper his stardom in turn.

answered by Production Accountant (27.4k points)
selected by
+2 votes

His face is irritating to me.

That's it, it makes me wanna puke and change the channel.

You see I'm not gonna appreciate any acting or anything is I'm not able to watch his face for 5 minutes straight, and even that is too much.

I skip the adds which he is in..... 1-2 minutes at max is my Ranbir Kapoor's face tolerability.

answered by Mega Star (225k points)

are flag kaise dete hain
jise bhi aata ho + downvote bhi karna uparwaale ki duaaein lagengi aapko

+1

One of the best actor ............

yes he is defo

+2 votes

iss bande ki sakal dekh k hi film dekhne ko man nahi karta..Saawariya is the only movie i have watched of his woh vi boi ne Salman ki filmography pe rakha tha.so I thought saawariya was Salmans movie..Stupid BOI

answered by Casting Director (18.2k points)
+2 votes

you know its about the perception to be honest..... if someone plays performance oriented roles, obviously he'll be considered a good actor.... a true actor is about about the range ..... hrithik is a great actor but how is he as a comedian ..... ranbir is a great actor but how is he in action?? same goes for srk ...how is he as a macho actor .... lets expand on it.... you cann't imagine al pacino or marlon brando pulling a adam sandler...... but ask whoever you want they will always consider the former batch to be real deal.
i personally consider jim carry and neil patrick harris true actors. they can be anything or anyone

if you want subjective opinion on Ranbir , heck yeah he's great in intense roles.... but then again...so is every other darn actor in bollywood.....each and everyone.... tell me one actor from bollywood top 15 who has not given at least a single performance of a lifetime in intense roles....
even the so called "BAD ACTORS" salman khan sunjay dutt sultan tere naam BB munna bhais to back to this argument.

answered by Super-star (166k points)

What's this macho actor thing...lol...just seeing salman and dharam people in india found a new acting category...tom cruise is one of greatest action stat in Hollywood..he isn't macho..Jason statham isn't macho, even james bond, john wick, jason Bourne aren't macho....Macho star
...lol....as per i see SRK is really cool in action...see action scene in dilwale, CE, hNY, raees, MHN, and of course DON series...theses films aren't big hit...but his acting style was great. He just doesn't do shitty thing....one punch ten behush...

–1

Bhojpuri lover...bhojpuri taste....

+1 vote

Simple. Someone likes him, then cool. Their choice. Its when idotiic statements like he's one of the greatest actors of Indian cinema comes up....that's a whole new level of delusion.

answered by Super-star (172k points)

also....my view point is different....like for example.....how people praise Naseeruddin Shah that he did brilliant in e.g. Parzania.....I cannot see that brilliance in underplayed characters....I love what only Guru Dutt can do...cz he looks depressed.....lol.....but you know performance is not that intense when people have to use words like ''he lived that character''....lol

Intense is on dilemma...

Hr is better actor than srk but lesser than Aamir. Aamir can do any roles while srk only excel in romantic roles. As for Guzzarish what is the use of that acting when even dogs didn't go to see that film.

+1

Abhay, Guzaarish was always going to be a disaster. Too niche. HR and his choice of movies have been very very weird. But it was a top notch performance. His career best for me. Kuch cheezein box office se upar hoti hain.

+1 vote

His voice and face is irritating and that makes him bad actor.

answered by Set Decorator (1.5k points)
+1 vote

He is anyday a bigger star/crowd puller than Shahrukh......

answered by Editor (80.2k points)
+2

Go to doctor...u should treat ur mental condition...u are senseless bot for 7/8 years.

everyone working in movies are bigger crowd puller than that arrogant pr made star srk

+1

@sihan
I have a mental condition and you have a physical condition below your belt..... Please see a doc for that....

@kashyap.....ahhhh! How do u know that...are u a suck*r?

0 votes

I will reietrate some facts

Ranbir is one of the greatest actors of Indian Cinema
Ranbir is the best actor of this generation
Ranbir is among the top 3 best actors of India post Bachchan including Aamir and Shahrukh khan.

If people in forum hate him it would not change these facts

answered by Location Manager (5.3k points)

Well that's too much....i just think he is good...best of his generation......Ajay devgan is far better actor than ranbir.

only in few roles otherwise i prefer akshay and ranbir over ajay

In intensity, action...and comedy...ajay has some really cool comedy movies..Ishq, atithi kab jayega, and of course goalmaal series.

see i am not a fan of melodramatic and loud acting i prefer more subtle performance and ranbir is a natural

0 votes

Ranbir may be better than Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan or Kamal Hassan but he irritates me, has not completed even a movie starring him

answered by Editor (88.1k points)

complete wake up sid or sanju atleast

Hmm, l will try Wake up sid. Barfi, Sanju had been tried

0 votes

I suggest you watch Besharam.

answered by Assistant Director (40.9k points)

These bolly actors have to do so much tom foolery to cater to indian audience.

Some actors have proven their mettle in different genres and different roles. To be hailed a complete actor, let alone best you need the backing of such roles.

Ranbir is a rom com hero. Pretty one dimensional

Rockstar isn't rom com, barfi isn't rom com...sorry mate...Sensible answer shouldn't be expected in this Forum.

So you think doing those roles means he's the best actor??

Senior actors have been here for 30 years and they've done everything and it has worked. Doing 2 3 movies doesn't warrant a discussion if he's the best thing going on.

I rate Ranveer Singh higher than him..

Who says best actor? Do u guys even read post??...

0 votes

He is a good actor..though among the new generation I like ranveer more..so far I saw 4 ranbir kapoor films- rockstar,barfi, yjhd and sanju. He was fantastic in sanju..but some people say he is one of the best actors of Indian cinema and that's too much. Overall, I like him

answered by Art Director (2.9k points)
+1

Exactly my point. Saying you like someone's acting is different. But to say he's one of the greatest in Indian cinema is well......

Yes..and specially when there are even better superstar actors than the big 5/6 actors in Bollywood in other industries..

0 votes

He is an excellent actor and the best of the generation (not including Shahid)

answered by Executive Producer (67.7k points)