AB De Villiers

MS Dhoni (Captain & WK)

Andre Russell

Kieron Pollard

Sunil Narine

Rashid Khan

Lasith Malinga

Jasprit Bumrah

You can watch the whole chat here, they have discussed the inclusion big T20 superstars like Virat, Bravo, Maxi, Starc, and more but why they missed out?

asked in Non-Bollywood by Assistant Director (55.8k points)
87% Accept Rate

Crime to ignore Kohli, 2 times WT20 Man of the tournament and highest run scorer in IPL too

few names are missing like rohit, virat and Jos Buttler.

7 Answers

+1 vote

T20 is not cricket just baseball for hillbilies so will ignore this list

answered by Location Scout (4.2k points)
edited by

u r one of 100 or may be 1 of 50 but other 99 or 49 will prefer t20 nowdays....even myself is not a fan of t20 or odi....but i prefer to watch shorter format just because it gives more enjoyment in less consumed time...but I always follows test cricket...if u see my earlier comments on different post, I always debate on test cricket...I always rates any cricketer based on their skilled in test cricket and ignore to debate on shorter format...but this is my personal interest...I used to watch lot of test matches but common man dont have time to discuss all these thing...they only say test is best cricket but always switch channel and watch saas bahu seriel...

bhai its not about saying the fact is if you start watching test cricket and gain interest in it you will automatically start liking t20 lesser i too have not been always a test fan in childhood and till 2012-2013 very much i liked odi more than test only for past 5/6 years or something i started watching test much more keenly and almost given up on loi cricket i dont like this batsmen slogfest scoring 350+ on cement tracks everytime

bhai I m watching cricket since 1987 when pakistan tour india....since then i m watching test cricket....many test series I watched on doordashan like india vs wi in 1988, india, nz, infact I used to wake up early morning to hear commentary between wi vs aus 1988, I followed wi vs eng test series on radio in 1988 and so on till 2005....but now occasionally I watched...now I dont have enough time to watch all 5 day since i m busy in work, but surely follow scorecard...but here i m talking about general view of common people...

i also have been watching tests earlier but only india's and be one or two ashes that ind aus series in aus 2004 was a classic i went to live in my relative home to watch them coz there was no cable post summer vacations in my home
i do agree t20 is wildly popular but tests are very engaging too if someone enjoys them

0 votes

No Kohli, no Rohit either? I wouldn't have msd either. Would take Buttler in place of him.

answered by Super-star (170k points)
0 votes

gilchrist
brendon mcculum
kohli
williamson
maxwell
yuvraj singh
stokes
afridi
bravo
steyn
lee
this team will beat them

answered by Camera Operator (11.1k points)
0 votes

ICC ka ranking matter karta hai.

answered by Production Designer (12.6k points)
0 votes

perfect t20 list......though i would like mcullum in place of warner but later is more balance in attacking or guiding the team and play according to match situation..

answered by Location Manager (5.4k points)
0 votes

This is a T20 team, not just T20I team.
Anyways if Watson is not going to bowl then I'll swap Kohli with him.

No thala, this is t20, not tuk tuk 20.

Since likes of KL Rahul, De Kock, Butler plays at top order, we need a wicketkeeper to replace him, I'll go with Pant.

Can't have Russell and Pollard in one team, need a bowler, I'll go with Starc.

Narine with his action is not so threatening, if you want an off spinner, go for Mohammad Nabi and if another leg spinner than Kuldeep because he's a chinaman and we already have a leg spinner.

David Warner as Captain.

So here it goes

#1.) Chris Gayle
#2.) David Warner
#3.) Virat Kohli
#4.) AB Devilliers
#5.) Rishab Pant
#6.) Andre Russell
#7.) Mohammed Nabi
#8.) Rashid Khan
#9.) Mitchell Starc
#10.) Lasith Malinga
#11.) Jasprit Bumrah

answered by Mega Star (224k points)

Dhoni have been picked up just to fill in the captain's shoes is what I feel, there are better options than Dhoni the batsman
Pant isn't dependable as a batsman in pressure situation and the less said about his keeping the better .
Stokes or Bravo would be better.

"Pant isn't dependable in pressure situation"

That's the thing why most teams nowdays don't progress further, you know what England did after 2015, they threw all that they knew and invested in youngsters.

Why do you think i have Kohli, Warner, ABD, Gayle, Russell etc.
In that case no one is dependable, and we go back to tuk tuk thala.

And I've said it again, I've picked a player based on his position, skillset and potential.

He has a lot to prove before being a part of ALL Time list .
Maxwell/Rohit/Yuvraj/Afridi/Stokes all can play 5th spot better I think.
He's still a young lad and the list is upon past achievements.

All time?? OK, Thala can be here when he wasn't tuk tuk.

0 votes

No Afridi?? Lol that's Ridiculous....who won a T20 world cup for his country. And Man of the series of another runner up....who had most T20 international Man of the match awards...most wicket taker.

answered by Editor (89.8k points)

Related questions

+8 votes
8 answers 219 views
219 views asked Mar 11, 2014 in Sports Related by naya yug Director (132k points)
+5 votes
10 answers 196 views
196 views asked Mar 11, 2014 in Sports Related by naya yug Director (132k points)
+8 votes
2 answers 140 views
140 views asked Aug 26, 2014 in Sports Related by Baazigar All Time best! (291k points)