+6 votes
Since last 2 months we have been subjected to a lockdown in the country. Many of us are forced to work from home.

There is Facebook but it is all mindless memes now. There is twitter but again there is always that religious and political stuff going in which I'm least interested.

Forum is the only place where I can talk about my two favorite things. Cricket and cinema. Though we fight and argue and call each other names, we are a small community and I'm thankful for each and every one of you.
asked in Non-Bollywood by Assistant Director (40.5k points)
81% Accept Rate

reshown by

8 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

I'm also thankful to this forum. The forum and reddit are my 2 most commonly used websites these days and I'm glad that I have these 2 to pass the time. Though it's a small community but that means that almost everything knows each other and immediately knows what the other's thinking is when they comment or answer.

answered by Executive Producer (66.3k points)
selected by
+3 votes

This place is heaven for freaks like us bro, it gets annoying sometimes but its hard to stay away for much longer.

answered by Production Accountant (27.2k points)
+3 votes

I've been on a break from FB, deactivated Twitter. It's too toxic. The forum is the place to be. We have our differences,but ultimately it's a friendly community and most fun during this stressful time.

answered by Super-star (170k points)
+2 votes

welcome seinfeld . Thanks for apreciating me . calling me wonderful and the best

answered by Location Scout (3.6k points)
+2 votes

i miss the old times, the real fan wars here on the forum, against srk fans, then akshay fans, then hrithik fans, then aamir fans lol .... every season was amazing and fun

answered by Super-star (166k points)
+1 vote

true this and reddit are the only ones i am on these days

answered by Camera Operator (11.1k points)

reddit is literally the best thing on internet for me

yes its good for many things
but the bollywood sub there is not as much fun as here

+1

some of the groups/discussions you can find on reddit is absolutely great i have read some of the most weird and amusing
i once somehow went to personal and life directory and there were guys posting their last message before committing suicide i also talked to one guy thought he was joking about ending his life , one week later someone updated he actually commited suicide i was shocked like anything

+1 vote

yes i also would thank the forum members for posts and all and i too enjoy the Discussions on movies and cricket like the one with with you n intense although you guys were completely on wrong side of the argument

answered by Location Scout (4.2k points)
+1 vote

Thanks to all the members of this forum..............

answered by Production Designer (12.6k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
3 answers 63 views
+3 votes
13 answers 146 views
146 views asked 3 days ago in Non-Bollywood by Seinfeld Assistant Director (40.5k points)
+1 vote
11 answers 183 views
183 views asked 3 days ago in Non-Bollywood by Kowsigan Second Unit Director (74.9k points)