With the lockdown going on and no major releases in sight, the following are the box office predictions of major films had everything been normal in the country. The prediction is based on the buzz of the film, first look posters, teasers etc that have been released up till now.
1. Baaghi 3: ₹125-130cr (HIT)
2. Sooryavanshi: ₹275cr+ (BLOCKBUSTER)
3. 83: ₹325cr+ (BLOCKBUSTER)
4. Coolie No. 1: ₹125-130cr (HIT)
5. Radhe: ₹175cr+ (Due to Eid Clash. Might have been ₹225cr+ if Solo Verdict will depend on budget)
6. Laxmi Bomb: ₹160cr+ (Due to Eid Clash. Might have been ₹200cr+ if Solo. Verdict will be SUPER HIT Anyway might not release in theatres )
7. Bhuj: ₹175cr+ (SUPER HIT) 3 way Independence Day Clash
8. Jersey: ₹200cr+ (BLOCKBUSTER) Collections will depend on music. If it's as good as KS, then anything possible
9. Prithiviraj: ₹250cr+ (SUPER HIT/BLOCKBSUTER) Verdict depends on Budget
10. Brahmastra: Difficult to predict. Either an epic disaster or ATBB
11. Maidaan: ₹150cr+ (HIT)
12. LSC: ₹325cr+ (BLOCKBUSTER)
Share your predictions as well!