0 votes
### no choices found for poll!
asked in Actors by Costume designer (1.1k points)
0% Accept Rate
+1

Hum Aapke Hain Koun was written for Salman Khan and it's never offered to anyone.

Iam not saying from my side see September 1997 Filmfare edition his cousin mansoor says Aamir should have done hum aap ke hain koun and darr

By May 1990, Sooraj Barjatya and Salman Khan had already talked about Hahk and Sooraj told he writes all male characters keeping Salman in mind.
https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/cover-story/story/19900515-young-love-fever-rages-amidst-increasing-violence-in-cinema-812582-1990-05-15#ssologin=1#source=magazine

+1

I agree Salman in his mind but how can mansoor khan says in magazines if he doesn't know

14 Answers

+2 votes

He made a good decision to do less movies in 90’s.He started to give hit movies after that decision.
He did a mistake by doing less movies in 10’s.he had a chance to join all time greats.

answered by Camera Operator (11.9k points)
+2 votes

his choice to show his real personality. showed him as petty and insecure.

answered by Executive Producer (66.8k points)
+2 votes

Rejecting Bajrangi Bhaijaan and doing Thugs of Hindustan. At-least now he will stay away from Victor.

answered by Camera Operator (10.2k points)
+2 votes

What mistakes?

He has the most number of critically acclaimed films out of all mainstream actors, and has 9 blockbusters to boot.

Most actors could only dream of having his filmography.

• QSQT
  • Raakh
  • JJWS
  • HHRPK
  • Rangeela
  • Raja Hindustani
  • Earth
  • Lagaan
  • DCH
  • RDB
  • TZP
  • 3 Idiots
  • Talaash
  • PK
  • Dangal.

It's legit.

answered by Set Decorator (1.3k points)

U forgot Dil hai ke manta nahin my fovorite. I know there is no problem in Aamir filmography.but may he add some more big films if he can done that films

+1 vote

Easy - Thinking he's a match for Johnny Depp..!!

answered by Mega Star (225k points)
+1

At least Amir khan has his own style of acting unlike Srk who always tries to copy Dilip kumar .

Simply put @TB

+1

@Baadshah well you know, i try to keep it simple.

+1 vote

32 years stardom with all possible box office records and great movies and even greater performances,I can't find any mistake in Aamir Khan.

answered by Editor (88.1k points)
+1 vote

Taking a long break after 3I and wasting too much time on Talaash. Wasting time post Dangal and trusting Victor to pull of TOH.

answered by Super-star (172k points)
+1 vote

Not being Shah Rukh Khan and then bigger mistake is to think of being a competition to King Khan.

answered by Unit Manager (35.1k points)

Areh bhai why do you guys always have to troll?

answer it Intense.....aap aisa kyun krtay ho hmesha?

Hahahahaa. Maine nahi bhai, troll to aap karte ho.

kya baat krtay ho.......

+1 vote

Sasta Jhonny Depp was his biggest mistake.

answered by Editor (80.3k points)
0 votes

Not doing a movie in 2010 and 11 when he was at his peak..and then coming back with taalash which probably took only 3/4 months of shooting..I also wonder how aamir agreed to do thugs and trust victor..and then again takes a break and starts shooting from October 2019 for LSC. He could've completed its shooting by now if he started early. And now probably he will do 1/2 films after LSC as a leading star..though he achieved a lot of things in his career, he wasted a lot of time.

answered by Art Director (2.9k points)
0 votes

Taking 4 years break after lagaan.

answered by Set Decorator (1.5k points)
0 votes

Being world's biggest star is the only mistake..... Too much pressure and expectation.

answered by Editor (80.2k points)
0 votes

not mistake but simply bad luck to be in era with srk and salman who took most limelight throughout his career

answered by Location Manager (5.3k points)
0 votes

2000-2009 -

1. 3 Idiots - Super Blockbuster

2. Ghajini - Blockbuster

3. Fanaa - Super Hit

4. Taare Zameen Par - Super Hit

5. Lagaan - Hit

6. Rang De Basanti - Hit

2010-2019 -

1. Dangal - Super Blockbuster

2. Pk - Super Blockbuster

3. Dhoom 3 - Super Blockbuster

• All Time Blockbuster - 0

• Super Blockbuster - 4

• Blockbuster - 1

• Super Hit - 2

• Hit - 2

Doing Less Movies Is The Biggest Mistake.....

answered by Assistant Director (42.3k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
2 answers 18 views
+1 vote
9 answers 578 views
+3 votes
4 answers 232 views