The worldwide rankings for March 2020 which was just before the lock down sees a comfortable lead for Salman Khan. He leads both the domestic and Overseas rankings which means a lead of 1000 plus points. the lead could be eroded a little in the next few months as contributions of Tiger Zinda hai get less and less as the months go by and there will be no Eid release to compensate this year.
The main difference worldwide as compared to the India rankings is Ranveer Singh jumps up two places due to Padmaavat which gives him a higher number of points from Overseas. It is likely that the points will go down for most actors due to the lock down and the ones with bigger numbers could see bigger drops. The worldwide rankings for March are as follows with the the February points in brackets.
1. Salman Khan: 1971 points (2071)
2. Akshay Kumar: 920 points (928)
3. Ranbir Kapoor: 881 points (929)
4. Ranveer Singh 790 points (812)
5. Tiger Shroff: 708 points (715)
6. Aamir Khan: 668 points (668)
7. Hrithik Roshan: 610 points (604)
8. Ajay Devgn: 398 points (417)
9. Shahrukh Khan: 226 points (251)
10. Varun Dhawan: -174 points (-157)
The chart with India and overseas contributions fro each star can be seen here.
NOTE - Above is purely by the initial box office performance and the criteria can be see here