0 votes

“Kanika Dhillon has come on-board and she along with Rajkumar Hirani and Abhijat Joshi are busy scripting the film. Kanika is mainly scripting while Rajkumar and Abhijat are helping her with inputs. They are hoping to finish in a month or two. The film was to go on floors in August but due to the lockdown, it seems that the shoot will be pushed ahead.”

Her most notable works include,

Billu [2009]

Always Kabhi Kabhi [2011]

Ra.One [2011]

Size Zero [2015]

Inji Iduppazhagi [2015]

Manmarziyaan [2018]

Kedarnath [2018]

Judgementall Hai Kya [2019]

Gulity [2020]

She worked as an assistant director in Farah Khan - Shah Rukh Khan's Om Shanti Om.

Source Link: https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/amp/news/bollywood/exclusive-writer-kanika-dhillon-bags-shah-rukh-khan-rajkumar-hiranis-next/
asked in Upcoming Releases by All Time best! (280k points)
99% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I believe more on Hirani than on SRK, so I chances of this movie getting ruined like SRK's earlier ones are not that great.

answered by Production Accountant (27.4k points)
selected by

Finally someone like me who is positive towards this project.

Hirani hai yr. A guy who single handedly 1st rescued Sanju bawa career and then Sanju Bawa himself.

0 votes

So yet another experiment for SRK. Hirani is his last and final chance. The writers might write another never seen before script for him.

answered by Super-star (172k points)

You wait & watch how this experiment works out.

+1

Suhas and his GIFS

0 votes

What a shitty filmography. I knew SRK would find a way to ruin even Hirani.

answered by Executive Producer (66.8k points)

She's worked with RCE. That is enough reason to worry. Abhijat and Raju combo tod diya. I wonder what will come out of it.

0 votes

He is yet to cross 3cr ff without Kajol. So even with hirani chances are less of getting him solo 3cr movie even after 22 years.

answered by Set Decorator (1.5k points)

Jaise kajol ne without srk 10 movie di hai 3cr footfalls kuch bhi bakwas baat karne ki sach baat to yahi hai 3cr footfalls na dene ke bat bhi srk king hai

@Abhay, please check PM

0 votes

Kanika Dhillon ki almost saari film bakwas hi hai......... ab raju ka kya hoga

answered by Production Designer (13.2k points)
edited by
0 votes

hopefully it will release by 2025

answered by Location Manager (5.3k points)

0 votes

Jab aadmi ka bura waqt chal raha ho toh unt(camel) pe baithe insan ko bhi kutta kat leta hai

answered by Assistant Director (53.4k points)

Aur woh bhi Chihuahua.

Gotta plug in Dabangg 3 here.