+2 votes

Happy Birthday to Emraan Hashmi

Emraan Hashmi had an admirer and his biggest fan on the forum Charlie Runkle whom I considered a friend. When I joined IBO, I didn't know Charlie that much until started talking to him and he's perhaps one of the best users on this forum. If there was any problem on the forum then Charlie would listen and tried to help. I don't what happened to him and why he disappeared but Charlie I miss you bhai so please come back to ItsBoxOffice.

Anyway, I wish Emraan Hashmi a Happy Birthday. He was an excellent actor and gave one of best performances of his career e.g. Awarapan, Footpath, Murder, Zeher, Raaz: Mystery Continues, Gangster, Once Upon a Time in Mumbai, Raaz 3D, Janaat 2, Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji, Baadshaho, Murder 2, Ungli & etc.

It's unfortunate he couldn't revamp his career because he was typecast as a serial kisser but he had good screen presence and he deserves better film offers.

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

Favourite songs from Emraan Hashmi

Saari Raat Teri Yaad Full Video - Footpath

Tuhi Meri Shab Hai -- Gangster

Maahi -- Raaz 2

asked in Cinematic Discussion by Unit Manager (35.3k points)
100% Accept Rate

1 Answer

+2 votes

Best answer

A very underrated actor imo. Any star would be envious of the kind if music his movies had.

My favorite songs of his, (there are many though)

answered by Super-star (165k points)
selected by

Related questions

+2 votes
3 answers 144 views
144 views asked Nov 14, 2018 in General by Roman Assistant Director (55.1k points)
+2 votes
1 answer 105 views
105 views asked May 12, 2016 in Movies by Baazigar All Time best! (296k points)
+4 votes
2 answers 142 views
142 views asked Apr 16, 2015 in Box Office Related by kingggg Camera Operator (8.4k points)