0 votes

A source informs that that Caronavirus has disrupted release plans. “For now the final schedule involving Amitabh Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Nagarjuna has been called off until further notice. The so called final release date after several postponements is December 4. It seems unlikely that Brahmastra would be able to meet the deadline,” says the source.

Source Link: https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/brahmastra-postponed-2021-second-year-row-no-releases-ranbir-kapoor/
asked in Upcoming Releases by Assistant Director (50.5k points)
100% Accept Rate

recategorized by

@SL & @Intense right now

+1

More like this

@Suhas i thought they both are boys LOL ..

+1

This is bad and now Ranbir will have a three-year gap after Sanju as his other film won't even release either.

9 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

This movie I think is a gimmick by KJo.. just a front that he has put on to block some festival release dates and then he moves it to release other movies from his production

Sherbet is at least having work...thats good

answered by Unit Manager (38.8k points)
selected by

He will have plenty of time to chill after BM crashes.

You figured it all out @Sein sama

+2 votes

bollywoods 2001 space Odyssey
guys a masterpiece takes time dont worry whenever it releases it will be ATB and ATG

answered by Camera Operator (9.8k points)
+1

Difficult to gauge if its sarcasm or not

no sarcasm
this is not an ordinary film

Fair enough

Even with all this corona outburst you still managed to head out and smoke some marijuana.. commendable

+2 votes

Great decision. After tackling Corona virus for a major part of the year, audiences wouldn't have the stomach to watch Ranbir Kapoor on the big screen.

answered by Super-star (165k points)

I knew your answer was coming, and also expected it to be along the same lines lol

@intense, ranbir or tiger??

+2

Kakarot, if you're asking me who's more mediocre, I can't decide. Both have achieved new benchmarks in that arena.

It's okay. I can understand the real dard here.

+2 votes

Brahmastra will surely be a very interesting film and is much awaited..however it will remain an awaited film even in 2041

answered by Set Designer (2.1k points)
+1

2041 seem like a realistic release date

+2 votes

matlab ab sooryanshi ya tanhaji rahegi highest grosser

answered by Set Decorator (1.4k points)

Aamir is coming with pk 2..and no victor this time..also aamir works best when he works under his own production house unlike Salman in last few years so dont doubt Aamir khan. Sooryavanshi max potential is 300-350 crore while LSC willbe targetting 500 crore if it gets positive response..though my bet is on Dhakad by Kangana for HGOTY

Dhakad without a doubt is a dark-horse, unlimited BO ceiling tbh.

@suhas LSC won't release in 2020.

@zin 83 will be reaching for 400+.

@CJ 83 doing that will hurt more than anything, personally. I didnt think of LSC at all, had added 83, then removed it. Lol

+1 vote

Hope it releases before 2025

answered by Editor (84.7k points)
+1

Mushqil lag ra

+1 vote

They hv 2 options now
1-to shelve that movie
2- to release directly on amazon etc
Whenever it releases Disaster will b the verdict

answered by Production Accountant (27.5k points)

Isn't it too big of a project financially for either of those options to materialize?

to meet their financial lose they must go for online streaming rather than theatrical release coz if it Flopped which it will be then there will b no buyer for online streaming nd losses will b huge for kjo snake

+1 vote

A friend told me about that few days back. Also internal reports are extraordinary.

answered by Super-star (173k points)

Internal reports about? Content?

Yeah but it was mostly about scale.

Ghanta scale. Sab bolte ye

+1

@Zin that friend is Ayan Mukerji himself.

+1 vote

I'm so excited for the movie, I'm more excited for it than i was for Age Of Ultron, Jurassic World, Infinity War, EndGame.

Just release it right now, on streaming sites, screw theatres.

answered by Mega Star (222k points)