0 votes
I watched the movie yesterday. It is freaking amazing and really scary too. Shot over 6 years, the efforts are there to see. I was disgusted to see BOI's commentary on this movie saying it has the same people associated with it as Ship of Thesus which was also crap. It's a shame this film dint find a big audience or much recognition.
asked in Cinematic Discussion by Super-star (165k points)
76% Accept Rate
+1

Count me in.
Also I regret missing it in the theater. I would've got my money's worth big time.

+1

I watched in theatre twice and really happy to see standard Indian Horror movie.
Imo movie deserves Filmfare as well as national award but unfortunately noone even mentioned...

http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/647030/vote-most-underrated-movie-year-office-filmy-awards-2018-poll

Most Underrated Movie of the Year: 2018 IBO Filmy awards winner

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Its one the best horror thriller I have ever watched. Everything in it was of world class standards. I loved it and recommended it to my lot of friends who loved it too.

answered by Production Accountant (26.5k points)
selected by

Yeah , and then I came to know the grandmother and the main lead's son is played by the same child actor. Brillant stuff.

Are you serious? I didn't know that! Wow mahn!!! Now I love this movie even more.....

@Sandeep, read this,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/zeenews.india.com/people/tumbbad-sohum-shah-s-on-screen-son-had-a-double-role-in-the-film-2151150.html/amp

This kid played both roles. Took hours of prosthetics to become the scary grandmother.

Thats Mind freaking to say the least.....

+1 vote

it wasn't like a great watch , you like many others just got surprised watching it because it looked like an honest product and well made.... and how it went so under the radar...as for me....not my kind of horror.... it was gruesome and disgusting kind... im more of a super natural spirits ghosts based horror liking type.... the type that gives you chills not cringe

answered by Super-star (165k points)
0 votes

very good thriller............

answered by Camera Operator (10.1k points)

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 67 views
67 views asked Oct 16, 2018 in Box Office Related by SSk Assistant Director (52.5k points)
0 votes
2 answers 155 views
155 views asked Oct 14, 2018 in Box Office Related by Charlie runkleā„¢ Director (125k points)
+4 votes
2 answers 97 views