0 votes
Source Link: https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/salman-met-akki/articleshow/74429993.cms?utm_source=mmandroid&utm_medium=others&utm_campaign=list
asked in Cinematic Discussion by Camera Operator (10.2k points)
31% Accept Rate

lagta hai eid per solo release k liye akshay se request kar raha ho film industry main kuch bhi ho sakta hai.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Well aur koi chara ni baccha Megastar Bhai ke pass because he knows that booking screens in advance and getting YRF helping hand aren't more than gimmicks. He knows that LB will thrash Radhe even with 35-65 screen divide in favour of Radhe. Personally, I don't want the result of this meeting to be in favour of Bhai but I know Akki being a big hearted person will allow Megastar Bhai to have some breathing space for one last time.
Salman fans can celebrate again but only till Radhe releases because Prabhu ki kripa fir barsegi......

answered by Production Accountant (26.5k points)

Lol we all know whats this all going to be. Bas ab 1-2 hafte mein LB postponement ki news bhi share karne ko ready rehna brother.

+1

@Sandeep the idea was to post the actual article. Not indulge in a funny fan argument.

At max what will happen? If LB postpones, one set will say "ran away" & the other set will say "one begged so their favorite obliged". If LB doesn't postpone, the same set will say "clash is on, bravery". Don't see anything new set of comments/reasoning there for me to get interested.

Aaah wait for it it will get interesting for you as well......

Fans of any actors coming up with anything interesting in terms of fan wars or fan counters or simple stuff like this.. nah. That ain't happening even if the fans are paid & provided with scripted content.

Related questions

+4 votes
10 answers 313 views
+5 votes
4 answers 109 views
109 views asked Dec 27, 2014 in General by puneetshukla Producer (105k points)