0 votes

This movie will be co-produced by Ajay Devgn & Reliance Entertainment. Yeah, a three-way clash will happen.

Here's what happened before Ajay Devgn got the role. Many banners wanted to remake this film including Boney Kapoor who was keen to remake it with Arjun Kapoor in the lead role.  However,  Dream Warriors (Production company for Kaithi movie) felt Ajay Devgn could carry off this role and that's when Reliance Entertainment got the Hindi rights hence co-produced with this film with Ajay Devgn.

Ajay is the best choice for the Kaithi remake. He can excel in these elements e.g. Action, Drama, Emotional & Father roles.

Image may contain: text

asked in Upcoming Releases by Unit Manager (35.3k points)
100% Accept Rate

edited by

12th February 2021. Clash with Atrangi Re.

and Shakun Batra's movie with Deepika.

Ajay Devgn's line up for 2021

1. RRR (Extended cameo)
  2. Kaithi remake
  3. Chanakya (Part one) directed by Neeraj Pandey
  4. Golmaal 5 (Diwali release, likely)

Last film pending is Singham 3 but I hope an official announcement after Sooryavanshi comes soon. I heard he may do Indra Kumar's comedy movie with Sidharth Malhotra and Rakul Preet. If that happens then these two films will release in 2022 but Rohit Shetty should book Singham 3 for August 15th Independence Day.

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

That's a big winner for Ajay coming up. HR should learn this from Ajay and Akshay here. When you're going good, utilise and take up all opportunities that you can.

answered by Super-star (165k points)
selected by
+1 vote

I don't there will be a big issue in terms of clash because Atrangi Re isn't an Akki starrer, it's a movie "with" Akshay Kumar. Very likely it's an extended cameo and it makes better sense for AR movie to release on Valentines than Kaithi.

If the makers were really looking for a good weekend for an action movie, Republic Day is just 3 weeks before V-Day. However, that one has a full fledged Akki movie releasing, that's why they picked this other date.

There's a good opportunity to use RRR to promote this movie as well. Maybe another solo Blockbuster for Ajay on the cards.

Looking forward to this movie. Personally I hope it clashes with Atrangi Re and crushes that movie. I want ALR to suffer.

answered by Executive Producer (64.9k points)
+1 vote

Next real blue mega-star.

answered by Camera Operator (9.1k points)

Related questions

0 votes
5 answers 202 views
+1 vote
6 answers 305 views