0 votes

Source Link: https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/ranbir-kapoor-and-amitabh-bachchan-reunite-for-the-last-leg-of-brahmastra-in-mumbai-alia-bhatt-to-join-soon/amp_articleshow/74324911.cms
asked in Upcoming Releases by All Time best! (277k points)
99% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

the most ambitious bollywood movie of 21st century (debatable with ra.one for that title)
wish for this movie to do 1000cr domestic and break every record left right and center ....and be a tight slap on bollywood's stupid face

answered by Super-star (165k points)
selected by
0 votes

finally something original in bollywood
if it fails then another 10 years of remakes sequels and biopics

answered by Camera Operator (9.8k points)

yea i guess but at least then they will make part 2 of brahmastra

I think it is supposed to be a trilogy. Right?

Yup. This along with Drive & Bhoot.

Brahmastra is fixed for trilogy. Don't think KJo will let this one slip like the other two.

And is it loosely based on Shiva Trilogy?

0 votes

Could be the last nail in the coffin for RK too.

answered by Super-star (165k points)

Born into the first family of Bollywood. Hahahahahhahaa. This is your lame excuse????

@Jordan Garcia You should know it is not the "royalty" but him being by far the best actor among his generation the reason for his survival in the industry.

but he wont be getting a hirani film or a dharma film after many flops if he was not from the industry or from such a family thats the truth
there are better actors than him not getting big films

Nope. That is still because of his talent.

He is the RK legacy. Monetarily RK or the Kapoors haven't been dominating since their last ATBB Ram Teri Ganga Maili. It's been downhill ever since.

The family influence will always be there. Me explaining further why that influence exists makes it sound all dirty.

In short to say, Ranbir didn't had it easy because of the Kapoor clan not being dominant is self explanatory. Yet, he is preferred / supported, one main reason for it is something I wouldn't dig much. Second main reason is talent which he has proved over & over again.