+1 vote
Salman & Aamir Dominated Bollywood Since 2008 to 2017.

But 2018 is Debacle for Him

Whereas RANBIR & RANVEER Both Dominated the 2018 With Top 3 Grosser. (as BOI said this is First Time Non Khan Grosser Top The List Since 1992)

If Both Of Them Become Big Star in Future & Their Fans will say RANBIR & RANVEER are The Reason Behind ending Salman & Aamir Golden Run as Both (RK & RS) Totally Outscored them in Year : 2018 Either in India , Overseas or Worldwide even in FILMFARE AWARDS too 2018 (Sanju) & Gully Boy (2019) Even 2020 looking Good For Them with 83 The Movie.

In Year : 2018  it's first time Happen since 2008 that Salman & Aamir Movies Release & both of them Failed to Give HGOTY.

Let's leave HGOTY no movie in TOP 3.

I know 1 Year can't decide this but Salman 2 movie failed in 2019 too & HGOTY is War & BHOTY is KABIR SINGH.

Salman & Aamir Still can Give HGOTY & BLOCKBUSTER but now they never will rule Bollywood like 2008-2017.. AGE FACTOR.
asked in General Queries by Production Designer (13.4k points)
91% Accept Rate

edited by
+2

Hopefully will old enough to not give a sh*t. At worst, the reaction would be same as Big B fans when they were told, the 3 young Khans put him out of work in the 90s. Or same as the 3 Khans fans when they were told Hrithik right after KNPH has ended them.

It's always going to be a cycle. No new set of emotions will be created for this.

2 Answers

+1 vote

Fans will say a lot of things..bt I still think aamir may survive more years than salman as he doesn't have a specific image..salman should choose good films and work with better directors than prabhu or sajid to survive . I feel that tiger might become really big in the box office as he knows his limitations and sticks to the action image. But he's incapable of any other genres. Ranveer is currently the best bet among the younger ones as he is quite in almost all genres. Ranbir does very few films so it will be difficult for him to rule even if he delivers hits

answered by Art Director (2.6k points)

Ohh I forgot to Mention TIGER SHROFF He has Also Given BLOCKBUSTER with BAAGHI 2 with Excellent Opening & FFs wise Ahead of RACE 3

0 votes

It will be a payback for those khan fans who say that khans were bigger than amitabh sunny and sanjay in the 1990s!!

answered by Art Director (2.6k points)