All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
0 votes
asked ago in Cinematic Discussion by Set Decorator (1.3k points)
17% Accept Rate

Since I've watched hardly handful of Hindi movies last year & didn't like most of them... Will make random choices & not really justify them being top 3 movies.

First of all, I've watched only these Hindi films -
Total Dhamaal, Badla, Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota, Notebook, Bharat, Article 15, Chhichhore, War & Dabangg 3.

To choose between them,

1. Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota - Still a missed opportunity.
  2. Badla - what a bad ending?!
  3. Article 15 - although it just turned to preaching & became less credible.

Notebook was good but didn't like the forceful addition of Kashmiri Pandit subplot.
Chhichhore, well just couldn't connect to it the way it was hyped up for. Not a bad film definitely, just that it wasn't that good either.

Already said a lot about the two Salman Starrers.

My condolences for anybody suffering the gem called Total Dhamaal. I am this close to "hating" the film, that much it got on my nerve.

I do hate the fact I came close to watching Mission Mangal & multiple times I've missed it. Even on TV whenever it aired. Super 30, I've caught only the last 15mins so not going to add it. Same goes for Kalank, De De Pyaar De, Luka Chuppi, Gully Boy & Uri.

3 Answers

0 votes

badla

kabir singh

uri

answered ago by Camera Operator (8.8k points)
0 votes

Kabir Singh
War
Uri

answered ago by Unit Manager (39.6k points)
0 votes

I have watched very few movies in theatres last year, but top 3 according to me will be

1. URI

2. Chichchore

3. Kabir Singh

answered ago by Star (159k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
2 answers 165 views
165 views asked Jul 4, 2017 in General by God Father Unit Manager (35.6k points)
0 votes
5 answers 119 views
119 views asked Jan 29 in Cinematic Discussion by God Father Unit Manager (35.6k points)