0 votes
Currently tiger shroff is just a star and acc. To me he is the 8th biggest star in the hindi film industry today! Can he become a big star after baaghi 3 as the movie is all set to take an excellent opening and cross the 200 crore mark at the box office? In fact a 150 crore mark looks like the bare minimum currently!!
asked in Box Office Discussions by Art Director (2.6k points)
29% Accept Rate

5 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Not at the moment. Yes, Baaghi 3 opening will be twice as better than the second one which why it's opening must be 30cr and 150cr lifetime is guaranteed or it could do more. Although the success of this film will justify Tiger Shroff stardom. For him to be a big star is going to require more work e.g. more bumper openers, record openers, record weekend, 300cr grosser (Solo) and a maximum of 1 or 2 footfalls. He's had his biggest grosser in WAR but he will have to establish himself further in solo movies. It will take time for him to succeed but his action hero image will get stale unless he reinvents himself like Ajay Devgn or Akshay Kumar.

answered by Unit Manager (34.7k points)
selected by

Acting wise tiger is far from akki/ajay. I might be wrong but I don't think ajay/akki had that huge action hero image that salman has now or hrithik in 2006 times. Tiger can be big if he does good action movies with good directors. Also currently he's the only younster to have an action hero image

+1 vote

Not if he keeps crapping his pants with non action movies like SOTY or MM.

MM was single digit and SOTY 2 was barely double digit.
Nowdays people will go to watch anyone who can punch 40-50 guys and pick a tractor on his head.

He needs to give minimum guarantee big openers in genres other than action.

answered by Mega Star (225k points)
+1 vote

Nope. He is not versatile at all. Take out action and results are MM and SOTY2.

answered by Super-star (170k points)
0 votes

He is already a big star.............

answered by Production Designer (12.8k points)
0 votes

Out Of 8 Movies Already 3 Blockbusters If Baaghi 3 Declare Blockbuster At The Box Office Is A Very Good Result. But Superstar Tag Is Far Away.

answered by Assistant Director (42k points)

Related questions

+1 vote
5 answers 362 views
0 votes
3 answers 140 views
+1 vote
3 answers 203 views